Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I think i'm just gonna jump ship.. maybe ill be back with the 6.. enjoy the 5s people

What you copping instead grizz?

I'm in the same boat...don't know what i want....heard moto x is nice, htc one...ive always like the windows phone interface maybe a new lumia for me

What you copping instead grizz?

I'm in the same boat...don't know what i want....heard moto x is nice, htc one...ive always like the windows phone interface maybe a new lumia for me

On

Moto x is nice but not Worth using an upgrade or dropping $600 outright for a phone with outdated specs. Your better off its an S4, HTC One or LG G2

The HTC One is said by many to be the best phone to come out this year. Although its 6 months old, I would cop outright. I personally would never use an upgrade on something that old (in terms of technology time)

To my bumper user which ones do you recommend? I have a slim case on now(biggest I'd go) bump I want either a bumper case or I might just go raw.

It took me a while to find a decent bumper case. Bought a $10 Photive Hybrid one off Amazon and it's been a good purchase. Got the black and dark grey color since a review said the white one yellows.

repped both you guys for the suggestions.

The note is way too big for me. Can't see myself trying to stealth text during work meetings on that thing...better yet fit it into my pockets. S4 is def an option. Is there a big andriod release upcoming worth waiting for?

I heard the same thing about the htc one too. Great build and the speakers are supposed to be top notch which actually matters to me. But not trying to thread jack so on topic

View media item 575261
But keep in mind this is under "optimal" conditions. Aka for native apps built for ios7 and the 64-bit chip set. So if you are running a regular app....its probably pretty close to the same. But once developers start to build specifically for it....it will be faster

Last edited:

The note is way too big for me. Can't see myself trying to stealth text during work meetings on that thing...better yet fit it into my pockets. S4 is def an option. Is there a big andriod release upcoming worth waiting for?

I heard the same thing about the htc one too. Great build and the speakers are supposed to be top notch which actually matters to me. But not trying to thread jack so on topic

View media item 575261re

But keep in mind this is under "optimal" conditions. Aka for native apps built for ios7 and the 64-bit chip set. So if you are running a regular app....its probably pretty close to the same. But once developers start to build specifically for it....it will be faster

The big release coming up is the Nexus 5. What carrier you on?

View media item 575261re

The big release coming up is the Nexus 5. What carrier you on?

I am on AT&T

For you guys that's had experience with preordering an iphone from a major carrier, if you preordered the phone on the 13th, will it more than likely be delivered to your home by the 20th? Or is there a longer wait?

-Drew

Lol I want to rock my iPhone with out a case so badlyyy.

I just know that one weekend I dont wear, Im gonna drop it and shatter everything.

That's just my luck :lol:
You can do that, but just cop a warranty.

Which would cost $100.

they suck for raising the price on the replacement, $49 before and now its $79 :smh:

just go with squaretrade, an employee told me that they will most likely keep their deductibles at $50.

i already own applecare plus :lol:

For you guys that's had experience with preordering an iphone from a major carrier, if you preordered the phone on the 13th, will it more than likely be delivered to your home by the 20th? Or is there a longer wait?

For the last 2 iPhones I received mine on release day. I think it's guaranteed to arrive by day's end on day of release. Could be hella late in the day though...usually the couriers are swamped on release day.

I'm with sprint. I spoke to a sprint rep and they told me they won't have the iphone on release day and estimated time is holiday season. Each rep will tell me something different so I am not taking what I was told as if it is written in stone. Those who have experience with purchasing the iPhone on release day from apple, did you do it in store or online?, how long did it take to arrive when you purchased online? I'm leaning towards purchasing in store dealing with lines, camping etc.

Last edited:
I advise if you're looking to sell your phone for the next one and you don't have a case on it, to get a case.

Enjoy the phone.....if you plan on keeping it.

Literally copped a 5 in mid august because of that no down payment deal with tmo and now this smh. Is there anyway to purchase a protection plan or something after the 30 days since purchased?

Literally copped a 5 in mid august because of that no down payment deal with tmo and now this smh. Is there anyway to purchase a protection plan or something after the 30 days since purchased?

square trade? even though not sure how they work or how trustworthy they are

square trade? even though not sure how they work or how trustworthy they are

If it's not too late I would try to return the phone and use something else until the 5S drops.

OAN, I was going to just cop the 5S next Friday for me and the mrs, but I'm going to just grab the 5 for us to hold us over until the 6 drops next year. Sprint has the iPhone 5 for $100 now and we'll probably just trade in our T-Mobile joints for it. Don't think there's much of market to sell the T-Mobile iPhone 5 considering it's a PITA to get it unlocked. Hopefully UPS delivers the 4S today so I can take it to the Sprint store and do an exchange. After thinking, I honestly believe that the 5 could hold us over for 2 years, but I doubt it happens like that tho.

you can cop a squaretrade warranty for $8 a month.

Are there bumpers that are chargers? Idk if that's a dumb question :tongue:.

Also, the new flash looks bigger on the 5s, will having a case on it affect the photo in anyway? (I know it's a tough question being that nobody has the 5s yet)

Last edited:
Just noticed there's a bunch of cracks near the camera lens of my 5. Smh. At least the camera still works fine. I'll still pass on the 5S and wait.

Just noticed there's a bunch of cracks near the camera lens of my 5. Smh. At least the camera still works fine. I'll still pass on the 5S and wait.

I am not sure if a year has passed but all iPhones have a 1 year warranty even without reciept. My girl just had an issue with a button and got a new phone the other day before the iPhone 5S came out. I would go to the Apple store asap and get it checked. They won't even fix it. They'll just give you another phone.

So does the iPhone 5S use the same cases as the 5? I have a Diamond Supply cover they I always wanted to use but am not sure if it even fits.

Back
Top Bottom