Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Anyone else have issues with the screen becoming unresponsive?

I got my launch day phone replaced because of this, but now the replacement is doing it too.

My Plus does it from time to time.

I simply lock & unlock the phone, goes back to normal.

I haven't gotten my 6+ yet, but my 4S does from time to time. It seems like it happened more & more starting with the later versions of iO7. It still seems to happen now from time to time with iO8 too but like @louytromps said, I just lock & unlock the phone & it seems to do the trick... :rolleyes

Question, if I upload most of my pictures to dropbox, that will save space on my phone, but won't the app size grow to a large amount? Or since it's on a cloud, that is the whole point lol

As far as I know app data (the real culprit) can only be stored on your phone :smh:

Basically you just have to delete apps and re-download them. It is wack. I believe FB and Twitter are around 1GB each right now on my phone.

So no point of moving some of pics to dropbox to save capacity, even tho I have a 64GB, i have like 6 GB in photos lol

^ I was reading a website that stated that typically iOS updates release at 1 pm eastern. So, shortly.

Last edited:
Chinese Authorities Allegedly Harvesting iCloud Logins Using Redirected Dummy Site

Chinese authorities allegedly are using a man-in-the-middle attack to harvest Apple ID information from Chinese users visiting Apple's iCloud service, reports web censorship blog Great Fire (via The Verge). A similar attack reportedly targets Microsoft's login.live.com website.

According to Great Fire, Chinese users trying to access iCloud.com are redirected to a fake site that resembles Apple's iCloud website. While some browsers will issue a warning, popular Chinese browser Qihoo gives no indication users are entering their Apple credentials into a dummy site. Users fooled by the site may be putting their personal information at risk as attackers can then use these login details to access contacts, messages and more stored in iCloud.
This is clearly a malicious attack on Apple in an effort to gain access to usernames and passwords and consequently all data stored on iCloud such as iMessages, photos, contacts, etc. Unlike the recent attack on Google, this attack is nationwide and coincides with the launch today in China of the newest iPhone. While the attacks on Google and Yahoo enabled the authorities to snoop on what information Chinese were accessing on those two platforms, the Apple attack is different. If users ignored the security warning and clicked through to the Apple site and entered their username and password, this information has now been compromised by the Chinese authorities.
This attack follows the Chinese launch of the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus and may be related to the encryption options and increased security of Apple's iOS 8. It is possible Chinese authorities are using this hack to penalize Apple for taking extra measures that would prevent the government from snooping on phones.

Great Fire advises Chinese users to switch to a trusted browser such as Firefox and Chrome, which will warn users when they access an illegitimate site. Apple owners also can use a VPN to bypass this redirection and connect directly to iCloud.com. Two-factor authentication may also prevent attackers from accessing an iCloud account using a compromised username and password.

I've been trying to get rid of it...

Is deleting apps and re-installing really the only way?

Last edited:
My current setup...

View media item 1224699

Sprint invisibility cloak.
Week 5 begins tomorrow. :frown:

Went to apple store yesterday They had a 64 GB, 6 plus in stock, copped ASAP.

The 6 in my work phone, and 6 plus is personal, 6 plus>>>>>>>>>>

View media item 1224858

gold is nice but wasnt gold enoug for me & the white face made it a no go but you finnessed :pimp:

Yeah Gold was the least I wanted in the 64 GB, but after weeks, I just couldn't wait anymore and just settled, have a black silicon case on it from apple now, may get different one down the road.

Gonna try out Apple pay at Disneyland tomorrow
Gonna be interesting to see whether it works with the leather case on or any case for that matter

A lot of people seem to be waiting with that 8.0.1, this download was a breeze. No three hour wait times :lol:

downloading update now :pimp:

screw apple pay tho :lol:

You say that now :\

Apple Pay is actually going to come in handy for us.

No entering credit card info when copping online from your phone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom