Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
my point was more, will 16 be enough for me for the usage I said? Or should I just get a 64 just in case

you will be fine

i have 800 photos, 27 apps. use it more for social media. i have 7.3gb left on my 6plus 16gb

Yeah that's me lol, I basically just tweet a lot and surf the web

I wish Verizon had unlimited data as an option for those who are on individual. only t mobile does smh. no lte for me, 3G gang lmao

I used 9gb on Verizon myself last month :x

Oh snap...my 6+ is coming oct 30th

900x900px-LL-0244ee12_larry-david-faint1qqx.gif

Last edited:
mean.gif
mean.gif
 No one has the 6 Plus in stock in Houston or surrounding areas. Closest place is like Louisiana or in the pan handle smh

Everyone uses Verizon or what lol

Need it asap since im leaving the country next Friday.

Gonna keep a lookout on CL

Anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:
my point was more, will 16 be enough for me for the usage I said? Or should I just get a 64 just in case

you will be fine

i have 800 photos, 27 apps. use it more for social media. i have 7.3gb left on my 6plus 16gb

Yeah that's me lol, I basically just tweet a lot and surf the web

I wish Verizon had unlimited data as an option for those who are on individual. only t mobile does smh. no lte for me, 3G gang lmao

I used 9gb on Verizon myself last month :x

if thats you then 16gb is more than perfect. even if i put more photos (which i will) ill still be more than fine. plus i got a million texts and group chats so like i said unless you plan on shotting 10k+ photos and loading 200 apps.

one of my friends for some reason has 120+ apps.. :x i just asked him why and does he even use them and he couldnt even give me an answer :lol:

i cant keep stuff on my phone that i dont use, waste of space and bothers the crap outta me

:smh: :smh:  No one has the 6 Plus in stock in Houston or surrounding areas. Closest place is like Louisiana or in the pan handle smh

Man same here. Could not find one. Was ready to drop 800 for the phone retail if I did but I'll probably wait now

Had the Silver 6 plus shipping by 10/31 but decided to switch last minute to the space grey. Now I have to wait till 11/21 for it to ship from Verizon :rolleyes

I guess Talkatone on the iPad will have to hold me down for now :lol:

Last edited:
already got scratch/dent on the corner of my phone, stupid little drop falling out of my nike sweatpants

mean.gif
mean.gif
 No one has the 6 Plus in stock in Houston or surrounding areas. Closest place is like Louisiana or in the pan handle smh

Man same here. Could not find one. Was ready to drop 800 for the phone retail if I did but I'll probably wait now
Yea bro **** sucks was running around today tryna find one with no luck smh.

At least you have the option of waiting 
laugh.gif

Ima be ****** if I cant get my hands on one these next 6 days smh

My 5S screen is coming off AGAIN and I just replaced it a couple weeks ago.

May just grab the 6. Been talking **** about wanting the plus but I go to the gym 4-5 times a week and a huge phone might be a tad inconvenient.

Anyone who frequents the gym a lot can chime in if its a bit annoying? I figure for runs it would be annoying to hold as well.

:smh: :smh:  No one has the 6 Plus in stock in Houston or surrounding areas. Closest place is like Louisiana or in the pan handle smh

What network, size, and color are you looking for?

I'm assuming you're trying to get the T-mobile (unlocked) one since you're leaving the country? If so, I can try to keep an eye out for you locally.

May just grab the 6. Been talking **** about wanting the plus but I go to the gym 4-5 times a week and a huge phone might be a tad inconvenient.

Anyone who frequents the gym a lot can chime in if its a bit annoying? I figure for runs it would be annoying to hold as well.
I use my 6 at the gym 6 days a week.  Coming from a 5, it's a bit more cumbersome.  Nothing too crazy though.

I can only imagine that a 6+ would be a hassle.

I'm assuming you're trying to get the T-mobile (unlocked) one since you're leaving the country? If so, I can try to keep an eye out for you locally.

I'm looking fot a 6plus on Verizon :nerd:

mean.gif
mean.gif

Im with Verizon bro

I would prefer a 6 Plus in Space grey 64GB

If need be I would settle for 16GB.

If space grey isnt available I could go with Silver also.

I appreciate it bro if anything comes up just hmu

I'm not expecting my sprint 6+ 64gb space grey to come in until the end of November now. Some people on the sprint forum nearing their 6 week wait just got emails saying it'll be another 1-4 weeks smh

Might be a stupid question, but the T-Mobile sells a "contract free" (unlocked) iPhone 6 right? Can't I just put my Verizon sim in that?

Im with Verizon bro

I would prefer a 6 Plus in Space grey 64GB
If need be I would settle for 16GB.
If space grey isnt available I could go with Silver also.

I appreciate it bro if anything comes up just hmu

I doubt we live anywhere near each other, so I can't do anything since you're tied with a carrier brah. I could've helped with the unlocked ones since they can be bought outright.

Good luck tho man.

Only thing that annoys me about the 6 is the fact that the earphone jack gets caught inside my shorts when Im trying to take it out at the gym

Was about to cop the 6+ but decided to tr the note4. Been on the iphone since forever and this android os is nice. Imo its the better than ios, might not get back to apple anytime soon

I use a 6+ at the gym with a flip belt. It's still pretty annoying...

Back
Top Bottom