Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
these better than the new wireless beats??

I've had the BlueBuds X for a couple of years now and they're way better than Beats. Good clarity and very durable. Left it in the washing machine a couple of times and still going on strong. Only problem is the price tag

I bought the air 2 there's no way or reason it bends on me because I'm not a moron that tries to bend objects to prove a point. Your **** bends too if you try to bend it. Stupidity.

How you liking your iPad air 2? Still deciding to get one or not since I couldn't get my 6+. I would also be upgrading from a iPad retina mini

Love it. Let's me keep my MacBook used solely for work which is great since I've been draining and charging it three times a day and I don't want to kill the battery. Use the air for surfing and what not. Typing from it now.

I upgraded my phone to a 6 and my ipad from a Gen 3 to the Air 2....

Love it. Clearly faster, lightweight for travel and the screen appeases me for what I do which is read, surf and e-mail. Have to have a PC for work, but my e-mail is linked to the ipad which works perfectly.

My only complaint about these are that they didn't fit in my ear no matter what size I used.

I like the beats wireless because of the hooks and they stay put in your ear. My only complaint with the beats is the A/V sync issues when watching videos. I usually watch videos during cardio

No cable from the device to the headphones, if they made earphones/headphones completely wireless/without a band, you'd have to charge two different things, connect two different things, and the battery life would probably be terrible.

I've thought about those Jaybirds, but I've seen a lot of people complain with how they fit.

My 5S screen is coming off AGAIN and I just replaced it a couple weeks ago.

May just grab the 6. Been talking **** about wanting the plus but I go to the gym 4-5 times a week and a huge phone might be a tad inconvenient.

Anyone who frequents the gym a lot can chime in if its a bit annoying? I figure for runs it would be annoying to hold as well.

Had a 5S and now a 6. The gym is one of the main reasons why I didn't want a 6+.

My 5S occasionally fell out and so has my 6. With how light and thin it is, it's not much of a difference.

Last edited:
Alright so I need some assistance.

I feel like Apple is messing with my phone just to get me to buy a new one and I'm just not ready for that yet. Pretty much, I have a 32 Gig 4S, I updated it to iOS8 back when it came out, it used it for a day or so before I reverted back to the last version of iOS7 because iOS8 was making my phone run too slow.

Well, ever since then my phone has been running extremely glitchy and laggy. It went back to doing that thing where it doesn't keep any of my background apps running, so every time I go back to something, it always refreshes and doesn't stay loaded with the last thing I was doing on there before I hopped to another app (safari, twitter, tumblr, pretty much everything), they fixed that in one of the updates but for whatever reason it's reverted back to doing that.

Along with my phone freezing and restarting every time I open the camera app, along with general random freezing and crashing way more than usual.

I tried to re-install iOS7.1.2 but Apple is no longer validating that through iTunes. Is there anyway I can work around this to re-install and get my phone back on track? When I reverted back to iOS7 from 8, I downloaded the ISPW file from Redmond Pie if that means anything. I've used them in the past for jail breaking and stuff so I figured their files would be fairly reliable, unless something has changed?

Any help would be supremely appreciated.

Just got one for $40 shipped on ebay. i had some free paypal money so profit
pimp.gif
you sir are a magician lol.. i have about 100 bucks for bestbuy. might pick up that midnight blue case kinda digging that color

Anyone have tips for moviebox? I posted a couple pages back that I followed the link and instructions another NTer put for redownloading it and having it work on 8.1, but the app was all chinese for me when I opened it

Anyone have tips for moviebox? I posted a couple pages back that I followed the link and instructions another NTer put for redownloading it and having it work on 8.1, but the app was all chinese for me when I opened it
Did you download the correct vshare app?

Did you download the correct vshare app?
Didnt get that far, unless I'm lost haha. Dled the app from the link a nter posted and thought the next step was dloading vshare through that. But I couldnt search or do anything because all the text was in chinese. Gonna try the above in the am

if i buy an iphone off another guy from CL and he's using it. do i bring it home, restore from my back up and then what? Take it to verizon to put it under my account?

Didnt get that far, unless I'm lost haha. Dled the app from the link a nter posted and thought the next step was dloading vshare through that. But I couldnt search or do anything because all the text was in chinese. Gonna try the above in the am

Definitely try the above. It's has a patch to bypass 8.1 restriction and it's the latest updated moviebox with subtitles now. Only took like a sec to do. :nthat:

Last edited:
Send me your android devices.

If I can bend them, you can **** and leave this thread forever.

If I can't, I'll never say a bad thing about android

That being said, every mobile device on the market bends
No sir. I bet money you cant bend my HTC M8, and if a android could bend, Im sure by now, a apple fanboy would had been posted a video of it doin gso

Anything is better then them
Alright so I need some assistance.

I feel like Apple is messing with my phone just to get me to buy a new one and I'm just not ready for that yet. Pretty much, I have a 32 Gig 4S, I updated it to iOS8 back when it came out, it used it for a day or so before I reverted back to the last version of iOS7 because iOS8 was making my phone run too slow.

Well, ever since then my phone has been running extremely glitchy and laggy. It went back to doing that thing where it doesn't keep any of my background apps running, so every time I go back to something, it always refreshes and doesn't stay loaded with the last thing I was doing on there before I hopped to another app (safari, twitter, tumblr, pretty much everything), they fixed that in one of the updates but for whatever reason it's reverted back to doing that.

Along with my phone freezing and restarting every time I open the camera app, along with general random freezing and crashing way more than usual.

I tried to re-install iOS7.1.2 but Apple is no longer validating that through iTunes. Is there anyway I can work around this to re-install and get my phone back on track? When I reverted back to iOS7 from 8, I downloaded the ISPW file from Redmond Pie if that means anything. I've used them in the past for jail breaking and stuff so I figured their files would be fairly reliable, unless something has changed?

Any help would be supremely appreciated.
When working there, everytime a new iphone or device came out , customers with older devices always had problems with their devices all of a sudden messing up. I mean everytime. We all came to the same conclusion and theory you have. They do this to get you to buy a new product. My theory

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom