Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

I have this with the Apple logo cut out. The edge is aluminum, so it adds some weight to the phone.

Good looks. The Spigen Neo Hybrid you suggested doesn't have a back panel right? Trying to decide between these two...

View media item 1235719View media item 1235720

This is just a bumper and doesn't offer much protection.

The top one is plastic which keeps it light and the bottom is aluminum which adds some weight.

Last edited:
Anyone use passbook? Any issues? I plan on using it for the first time tomorrow to a sporting event... I'll prob print tickets as well, just incase.

I used it in the summer for a blue jays game. Worked great.

I work at the airport and people have their boarding passes all the time in the phone. Never has passbook failed to work.

My bank not supported yet.

Says "soon"

they're usually pretty good about this kinda stuff, not one of those banks that feels like 1980 when you walk in

Passbook works great if the venue takes it, I go to a lot of old school places that still want paper tickets so I've rarely been able to use it, but those that do take it, it's always a smooth process getting in.

They've got the chip, but not the antenna to broadcast. The current theory is that the chip is required for the encryption of the account info to make it work over the internet, if they'll add it on a later model is something no one can answer yet.

I've always wondered about those phone skins. Thinking about copping a white front, got a space grey 6, but I originally wanted white. Watched the how to apply video, not to sure about it. Seems like it's permanent. Not trying to mess up the value of my phone
On the site it states it doesn't leave residue. I too would consider getting something from them for a 6

those phone skins dont leave anything behind. ive done it to my 4 and 5 plenty of times. they are safe and if it leaves any sticky crap it comes off easily just by rubbing it.

almost thought of getting that carbon fiber stuff formy 6 plus but its kinda tacky. looked awesome on my 5 when i had it tho

If all goes as planned, I will have a 64gb Gold 6+ tmrw

Trading my 64gb space grey 6 + cash

Last edited:
you prefer the gold to the sg? #teamspacegray #teamnowhiteface
laugh.gif
Lol, I've always had a black iPhone, deciding to switch it up this time

It's not a preference really... Wouldn't mind a space grey 6+ but there's a gold available so Imma go for it

Just got an email from Sprint saying that my Order has been pushed back another 1-2 Weeks... :x :x :x :x :x :x

They couldn't even deliver on a 4-6 week time frame.

HORRIBLE!........ and all they're gonna try and compensate me is a damn activation fee.

Just got an email from Sprint saying that my Order has been pushed back another 1-2 Weeks... :x :x :x :x :x :x

HORRIBLE!........ and all they're gonna try and compensate me is a damn activation fee.
yep $35 punk *** dollars

All yall wasting money on all these cases you'll end up taking off in a couple weeks. I'm naked and everyday it's pretty annoying people asking me if imma get a case. For what?? If it's not an Otterbox (which I would never rock) then it's pointless. Just get Applecare, pays for itself..

im sure im gonna get this message in 2 weeks or so... theres plenty of people out there who ordered the same phone as i did weeks ahead of me and are still waiting... so ridiculous. they still better honor the $200 trade in for my 2 4S phones or im gonna raise hell.

Back
Top Bottom