Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
The 6 plus is actually starting to feel normal/kinda small now :lol: am I the only one who feels this way? :nerd:

Got my 6+ from best buy week after release. Felt huge in person for about 2 weeks then normal. But every time I see somebody with it in public it looks bigger than mine. Have me questioning the authentication of my phone b

Got my 6+ from best buy week after release. Felt huge in person for about 2 weeks then normal. But every time I see somebody with it in public it looks bigger than mine. Have me questioning the authentication of my phone b
Just said this same thing last week.. The plus looks huge in others hands, but feels so regular in my own.

The 6 plus is actually starting to feel normal/kinda small now :lol: am I the only one who feels this way? :nerd:

No. It still barely fits in my pockete. My hands aren't huge so it's still difficult to reach the top of the screen with one hand if I want to type a new web address in the safari or chrome browser.

I grabbed my iphone 5 the other day and felt like I was going to crush it, my eyes were hurting looking at texts from on it

Last edited:
Been having problems with the Touch ID specifically with the reach ability

I found myself browsing on my phone after awhile and the reach ability feature stops working and I would have to put my phone to restoring my phone for it to work again

Any way I can solve this issue? My touch id sensor stays clean btw

And also anybody else browse NT and it crashes a lot?

View media item 1408542

I found myself browsing on my phone after awhile and the reach ability feature stops working and I would have to put my phone to restoring my phone for it to work again

View media item 1408542
have had the crashing issue on NT...not so much recently

View media item 1408542

NT crashing. Yes. Touch I.d not working? I just registered my fingers again. I do it after every update.

Okay, so I know I'm going to get laughed at for this, but I'm going to try and sell my Note 4 to get the Iphone 6 plus. I originally ordered the 6 plus on release day, but I thought that the 6 plus wasn't anything different from the 5, so I canceled the order. Now owning the Note 4 for about 5 months, I must say that the android software is "glitchy" and it is lagging quite a bit. Also, I feel as though all of the features this phone have, I don't really need. The only thing that sold me to get the Note 4 was the battery life(Amazing) and the multi-task screen. Other then that, the phone is a bit more complex then I imagine, so it looks like I'm going back to the iphone sooner then I expected. Now I just got to sell this Note 4 and pay the difference for the iphone 6 plus for retail. It is safe to say I'll never get a Galaxy/andriod phone ever again. I try to get something different, but the software is horrible. The IOS for apple might be limited compared to Android, but the IOS is just perfect for me for what it offers and it runs much smoother without the annoying lag the driod.

No. It still barely fits in my pockete. My hands aren't huge so it's still difficult to reach the top of the screen with one hand if I want to type a new web address in the safari or chrome browser.

Forget about the "reachability" feature? Double tap the home button (without pressing the button) and it brings the top of the screen down for 1 handed use.
View media item 1408648

I use the reach feature with my right hand cause I got nerve damage and I can't reach the top of the screen with limited movement. Luckily I'm left handed. :lol: I use it like once a week at most when my left hand is busy doing whatever.

anybody know any jailbreak / flex tweaks to get around the adidas app? it doesn't work on jailbroken devices now.

got surprised with an iPad Mini last night for my birthday. is this the right place to ask questions?

looking for an app that can read comics. my friend said he has some that he can send me.

also what other apps do you guys recommend? thanks

EDIT. why doesnt it lock/unlock when i close/open the cover? i have the setting on. is it the cover or the device?

Last edited:
Is NT mobile not garbage on the iPhone. Sends me out of screens, auto clicks random stuff, and the copy paste/ spell check doesn't work.

Forget about the "reachability" feature? Double tap the home button (without pressing the button) and it brings the top of the screen down for 1 handed use.

Repped. I didn't know that was a feature and thought it was a glitch. It kept happening when I was watching something on my phone.

got surprised with an iPad Mini last night for my birthday. is this the right place to ask questions?

looking for an app that can read comics. my friend said he has some that he can send me.

also what other apps do you guys recommend? thanks

EDIT. why doesnt it lock/unlock when i close/open the cover? i have the setting on. is it the cover or the device?
Comic Zeal is good

Back
Top Bottom