Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I'm good on holding out. I'm copping the 7. If the next iPhone is that much of a game changer it'll get copped as well
Same 
nthat.gif

Agree

I had the 6 plus when it dropped and 6S plus. Way too big unless you got gigantic hands

6 is big and perfect size

But annoyed my phone ain't a year old and they wanna bring out a black one. Had I know I would have just kept the crappy plus and stick it out instead

If the rumors about the plus camera are true I'll probably go with that. Just worried about the size in my pocket

Anybody here have the 6+ and wear skinny/slim denim? Lol how do you manage?

If the rumors about the plus camera are true I'll probably go with that. Just worried about the size in my pocket

Anybody here have the 6+ and wear skinny/slim denim? Lol how do you manage?
I tried it with my moms 6s plus and it's way too big to wear it in skinny/slim denim imo. I could never make that work on the daily basis.

Last edited:
So even though you guys had a 4 inch screen for years, now all of a sudden a plus is necessary :lol:

Haven't seen enough to make me want to give up my 6s

Agree

I had the 6 plus when it dropped and 6S plus. Way too big unless you got gigantic hands

6 is big and perfect size

But annoyed my phone ain't a year old and they wanna bring out a black one. Had I know I would have just kept the crappy plus and stick it out instead

I like the plus more 

I've had both. I recently sold my 6s plus to get a 6s because I was just tired of using that large of a phone. The only thing I miss is the battery life. I have medium size hands so that wasn't an issue. I would try a plus size again if they reduce the bezels

has anyone had issues with their location services being turned off automatically after jailbreaking?

rip pokemon go

Back
Top Bottom