• Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
What's faster to receive new iPhone ?

Ordering from Apple or from att ? Thanks

Any tips on checking out quickly ?

http://www.tmonews.com/2016/09/t-mobile-offer-will-get-free-32gb-iphone-7-trade-iphone-6-highe

Hours after Apple announced its new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, T-Mobile has come forward with its launch offer for the new smartphones.

Starting Friday, Sept. 9, at 12:01 am PT, T-Mobile is offering the 32GB iPhone 7 for free when new or existing customers trade in any model  of iPhone 6 or newer. You can also get the 32GB iPhone 7 Plus for $120 with trade-in. And if you’d prefer a 128GB or 256GB model, you can pay $100 or $200, respectively.

There’s some fine print to be aware of with this trade-in offer. Your iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, or 6s Plus must be one that you own, it must turn on, and it can’t be water-logged or have a broken screen. Your new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus must be purchased with a 24-month finance agreement, and you’ll see monthly bill credits to cancel out the cost of the phone. And if you decide to leave T-Mobile, you can either pay the remaining balance to keep your phone or return it and owe nothing.

T-Mobile also confirmed its pricing  details for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The 32GB iPhone 7 will be $649 (~$27/month), while the 32GB iPhone 7 Plus will be $769 (~$32/month). If you’d like more storage, the 128GB iPhone 7 is $749 and the 256GB model is $849. Meanwhile, the 128GB iPhone 7 Plus is $869 and the 256GB model is $969. Both models are available on EIP and JUMP! On Demand.
so i dont get the phone for free, i have to pay it off month by month?

http://www.tmonews.com/2016/09/t-mobile-offer-will-get-free-32gb-iphone-7-trade-iphone-6-highe

Hours after Apple announced its new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
, T-Mobile has come forward with its launch offer for the new smartphones

Starting Friday, Sept. 9, at 12:01 am PT, T-Mobile is offering the 32GB iPhone 7 for free when new or existing customers trade in any model

of iPhone 6 or newer. You can also get the 32GB iPhone 7 Plus for $120 with trade-in. And if you’d prefer a 128GB or 256GB model, you can pay $100 or $200, respectively.

There’s some fine print to be aware of with this trade-in offer. Your iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, or 6s Plus must be one that you own, it must turn on, and it can’t be water-logged or have a broken screen

. Your new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus must be purchased with a 24-month finance agreement, and you’ll see monthly bill credits to cancel out the cost of the phone. And if you decide to leave T-Mobile, you can either pay the remaining balance to keep your phone or return it and owe nothing.

T-Mobile also confirmed its pricing

details for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The 32GB iPhone 7 will be $649 (~$27/month), while the 32GB iPhone 7 Plus will be $769 (~$32/month). If you’d like more storage, the 128GB iPhone 7 is $749 and the 256GB model is $849. Meanwhile, the 128GB iPhone 7 Plus is $869 and the 256GB model is $969. Both models are available on EIP and JUMP! On Demand.

so i dont get the phone for free, i have to pay it off month by month?

You get it for free but you have to keep the service for 24 months

I just switched to T-Mobile today from AT&T.

Sales rep told me to just pre-order off T-Mobile's website on Friday. Do we know what time they usually start the pre-orders? 

I want my iPhone by next Friday. 
pimp.gif

Leaving trash TMobile to go to Verizon since I get a corporate discount

Thinking of doing the upgrade program with Apple since it comes with AppleCare

Hell, I may as well pay off my Jump on Demand 6S+, trade it in and get the 128 GB 7+. Comes out mad cheaper in the long run, although that'll mean I have to sell my phone next year, which I absolutely hate doing.

I'll wait to see if they throw us JoDers a specific deal....

Gonna pay off the rest of my iPhone 6 have like $219 left on eip with t mobile then I'll turn it in get $650 credit and buy iPhone 7 plus. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Looks like with that TMO deal you may have to switch to their new plans.

I'm good on all that. Never letting go of my unlimited data.

What's faster to receive new iPhone ?

Ordering from Apple or from att ? Thanks

Any tips on checking out quickly ?

Prepare to stay up all night until 2am pst
Smashing the apple app. I would Order from Apple since that have the highest allocation and att website going to crash for hours.

Same love my unlimited data with AT&T. How much are carriers offering anyways? 10GB a month?
Me too, That's why i go through apple's website to get my iphone at&t always trying to get me off the unlimited plan.

Last edited:
I'm currently payment plan on the iPhone 6 64GB, I want to upgrade to the iPhone 7+ 128GB, anybody know how much my payment plan would increase?

I just called and asked the price different between the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S+ and Verizon said it's only a $4 difference in monthly payments.

I can settle for the 64GB if need be, I don't download a lot of games and I'll start storing my pics and videos on a 1TB External I have at home.

I'm hoping the price jump in my bill won't be more than $15 / month up.

How do you do this? Are they just on the external HD or are they also on your phone? That's my only problem with my 6s, I have no room left because of my pics and videos. I signed up for 50gb of iCloud a month thinking they'd be transferred there but they're all on my phone and iCloud. Is there a way to just get them off my phone completely?

If you plug your phone into your computer, you can access all the photos on it and drag it to your computer.

If you have an external HD, you can then drag it from your computer to the external HD.

Once that's done, you can delete them off of your phone since it's now backed up to your External HD.

Boom. Done. All your memory back, papi.

Back
Top Bottom