• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
It's a no interest loan man.

It's not about interest your still under contract and don't actually own ur phone. Debt is just owing someone or the financial institution that owns the phone till you pay it off.

Also it's an increase of 30 bucks on your monthly bills.

Sucks how phone carriers are passing cost to customers as well as put them in contracts.

You don't understand how this works.

No one is going to repo your phone if you don't pay for it.

You aren't signing a contract for service man,

You paying the identical price for an iPhone 7 whether you put it on device payment or pay for it up front.

You lose nothing buy doing to a finance agreement.

Outside of Sprint's iPhone for life deal you own the phone you sign an agreement for from day one.

Last edited:
See the boy Luca cracked IOS 10. Now to hope Pangu gets to cooking & I can purchase a 7 soon after release :smokin

Last edited:
You don't understand how this works.

No one is going to repo your phone if you don't pay for it.

You aren't signing a contract for service man,

You paying the identical price for an iPhone 7 whether you put it on device payment or pay for it up front.

You lose nothing buy doing to a finance agreement.

Outside of Sprint's iPhone for life deal you own the phone you sign an agreement for from day one.

No but you owe someone, you are under a contract you promise to pay that back. Your right they won't repo ur phone ur still in debt to Apple financial affiliate

If you have the option to pay cash up front finance wouldn't be a smart choice.

Pay full

unlock ur old phone if more than 2 years old and out of contract flip that get like 400 and be done with it.

Owning people interest free or not is never the move. Increasing cost per month is not the move never know what can happen Finical independence is good.

I know this option ain't for everyone but to those who can DO IT

If your not in the mood to put ur phone on eBay Apple takes back phones for money.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/trade-up/

Last edited:
I'm not going to derail this thread but taking 650 and putting it in an investment vehicle makes more sense than buying a product that is available interest free and extraordinarily easy to sell if true financial ruin comes your way.

But hey do you.

Last edited:
Not everyone's financial situations are the same B. Just cus you feel that hit doesn't mean everyone else does.

Im torn between the 7 and 7+. 32GB is too small so gotta get that 128, but im upgrading from an iphone 5S. Im a bigger dude with bigger hands, so 7+ looks like a winner but I like the one handed use capability of the 7. What should I do guys.
I had doubts too and went with the 6S Plus and love it, go big!

Was really considering those airpods but after reading the new power beats 3 with the same W1 chip and with a bigger 12 hour battery ( previous battery life on them was 4 :x ) I think ima roll with those for $200.

Too drunk for preorder right now. I'll take my chances at the apple store. I got a homie that works there so I shall flourish.

Back
Top Bottom