Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Just got my X in today from AT&T. Love it. Definitely feels premium.

Don’t recommend any of the sag screen protectors got the hd one and it was paper thin and bubbles like crazy when you put it on.

Did they make the privacy glass for the X yet? I’m not buying the phone without that

Did Apple even mention why the back X camera was in a different position

Other than to flex on people and let them know this ain’t no damn iPhone 8.

so people could hopefully learn how to film in landscape mode (i know the camera works either way)

anybody got the silicon apple case?

been rocking the caudabe veil xt since i got the phone but it’s pretty damn slippery. i usually put a dbrand skin but they haven’t shipped yet

my phone looks clean with a minimal case but i need more grip. i don’t need a case for protection other than peace of mind to place down without scratching

leaning towards the apple one for some reason even though it’s not minimal something about it is appealing. but $40 is steep considering what’s out there

any other suggestions?

Speaking of MBP! I’m currently looking to purchase one. So a 2015/2016 would be good enough? Want to do some video editing on it.

yup, i got the red silicone case. been using them on my last 4 phones. pretty minimal, good grip and look good

801B5DE9-6D8C-4E26-A304-3C349660B621.jpeg

been rocking the caudabe veil xt since i got the phone but it’s pretty damn slippery. i usually put a dbrand skin but they haven’t shipped yet

my phone looks clean with a minimal case but i need more grip. i don’t need a case for protection other than peace of mind to place down without scratching

leaning towards the apple one for some reason even though it’s not minimal something about it is appealing. but $40 is steep considering what’s out there

any other suggestions?

yup, i got the red silicone case. been using them on my last 4 phones. pretty minimal, good grip and look good

801B5DE9-6D8C-4E26-A304-3C349660B621.jpeg

This ^

I upgrade my Macbooks about every 5 years and phones every two or so. I don't use my macbooks for much but I do like to play football manager/ootp sometimes, so I like having a somewhat recent machine. I went with the air last time and that mfer was about to blow up tryna run football manager.

This pro I copped this year should last me a long time though

Bought my MBP in 2012, when the retina display came to MB's.
I have zero issues so far and mainly use it for Office applications, photos and surfing.

I upgrade my Macbooks about every 5 years and phones every two or so. I don't use my macbooks for much but I do like to play football manager/ootp sometimes, so I like having a somewhat recent machine. I went with the air last time and that mfer was about to blow up tryna run football manager.

This pro I copped this year should last me a long time though

I follow this upgrade policy too. New Laptop every 5 or so years and phones every 2, unless the change is really significant.

Copped the 2012 MacBook Retina in 2013 when I went back to school. Only use it for surfing and typing documents. No issues so far and is still a really impressive computer in 2017. Honestly won’t need to upgrade for another 2-3 years minimum

i noticed nobody’s mentioned the weight. this thins is just as heavy as my 7+ :lol:

i like though, not flimsy/fragile

I remember when the 5 dropped and I got it and was blown away how light it was. Then time passed and I realized it's such a unimportant spec. A light phone sounds good but a phone with some weight is better

any other suggestions?

I got the Red Silicone Case as well, haven’t dropped my phone yet. Really cautious with it, but I do have Apple Care. The casing feels nice in hand, not slippery, really firm. I think it would do the job if it was a “Soft Drop”. Not flimsy at all, but not sturdy either.

Last edited:
After having this phone since Friday, sometimes I catch myself going through old functions... but for the most part I’ve really gotten the hang of it. I think I’m still missing out on ALL the bells and whistles but with time I’ll get full use out of it. So far, it’s a 4.5/5 Stars.

any other suggestions?

Rocking the apple silicone case dark olive definitely a nice case

Back
Top Bottom