• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
yeah, you realize how pointless the homebutton was once you get used to the X

my mom asked me to help her with something on her phone a few days ago and i kept trying to swipe on the screen :lol:

yeah, you realize how pointless the homebutton was once you get used to the X

my mom asked me to help her with something on her phone a few days ago and i kept trying to swipe on the screen :lol:
Man, this happens to me all the time I go back to another phone with Home bottom.

It really is, I miss the headphone jack though

Yeah. I have some wireless joints and I just keep the adapter on my wired ones.

Looks silly as hell and it is a lame that I cannot charge my phone while using them but overall it is not that serious to me.

Battery on this phone is really good though.

Yo anyone ever buy a battery pack case for their iPhone? I'm seeing a really good deal and I'm wondering if it's worth it?

What’s the best mail app that pushes mail to you? I’m trying out yahoo mail right now. It’s ok, not liking how you can’t combine multiple emails into one inbox.

My 7 plus has a slight crack and is acting up.

Might just buy an 8, not even a plus. lol

Where can I find brand new for $400 or less? And no not the carrier, who requires trade in and/or 24 month monthly credit >D

:lol:

Damn. I was just giving you a hard time on the internet and it really got you like that?

I'm not affected by your words, but i find it funny you call someone you don't know a "broke boy" when your damm self can't even afford to drop money on new iphone 8 even a 8+ on contract.

#TeamUnlockiphonesOnly
#WeLaugh@contracts

get your money stacks up B, its 2018.

I'm not affected by your words, but i find it funny you call someone you don't know a "broke boy" when your damm self can't even afford to drop money on new iphone 8 even a 8+ on contract.

#TeamUnlockiphonesOnly
#WeLaugh@contracts

get your money stacks up B, its 2018.

Lol I do well for myself, don’t worry about that.

I use to sell phones, and was around them all day everyday. I know how overpriced they are, and how the carrier makes you commit to ridiculous terms just to get the NEW phone. Anyway, I’m kinda tired of carrying this big *** phone around.

Back
Top Bottom