Apple WWDC 2013

^ Either sign up for a developer account or wait for someone to up the file to mediafire, etc. I'm waiting on the latter :pimp:.

i'll update to ios7 once a jailbreak is out. quick reply, swipe selection, adblocker, i file, pandy are all a must haves still

Info on a developer site? I've never done anything like testing beta software. But iOS 7 looks great so I'm definitely trying to give it a shot. And would I have to jailbreak if I waited for someone to upload it to mediafire or some similar site?

Last edited:
I love the old Mac Pro design. The new one? I I'm cool with it, looks like a sub woofer for computer speakers :lol:

So no new Macbook Pro? Would I be smart to buy the current one now, or is one on the way...

Ios7=Nothing that hasn't been done before……
This. It looks like a significant cosmetic change. Everything else has already been done before. The only slightly impressive thing is air drop functionality. 

It's clear now how to differentiate Android and Apple. Android is marketed to new users and wins over people with the latest and greatest functionality. Apple continues to try to retain users, sticking with what worked and slightly improving, maybe even "perfecting," what's been tried and true. 

Still no contact photos inside the messages app. :smh:

Question...if you install the iOS 7 Beta...will ios6 apps still work with it?

Waiting to see cost on that new Mac Pro...and really thought they'd update the Thunderbolt Display too. As soon as they come out with a Retina Display my wallets taking a hit

Waiting to see cost on that new Mac Pro...and really thought they'd update the Thunderbolt Display too. As soon as they come out with a Retina Display my wallets taking a hit

Gonna be a heavy price tag for sure.

Most reports I've read are in the $2500 range

How do we get the beta???
nerd.gif
https://mega.co.nz/#!HwRW3Bqb!U_PBaVaYun-i3v1AM5e-rWpAQkYeI2Xdnxcksm_ZmT4

https://mega.co.nz/#!qwIGlBQL!GryQXyLOuTdwOaz2FidWrnCO748C65FPS4pOlQgJCg8

both versions of iphone 5...dont have a link to any other iphone as i dont own another iphone. Btw the d/l is like a gig and a half so...

Ive never updated to a beta iOS, but if the process is the same as updating to any other iOS using an .ipsw here's what you do:

Download the file to your computer
Connect your iPhone to iTunes
While holding Shift (Option on a Mac), click "check for updates"
An "open file" box will pop up. Choose the file you just downloaded and it'll start restoring/updating.

Last edited:
when will ios7 release for the iphone 5? :nerd:

i kinda want to update it now through those links but dont wanna mess up my phone :lol:

I Was gonna update until I heard you gotta make sure you download every beta that releases because once your beta expires you now have a brick.

Back
Top Bottom