Applebees Appreciation

It's an appreciation thread but certain people just want to depreciate and be negative. Don't like something then stay out the thread instead of saying you're better for not liking it.

***** all in the Applebee's appreciation thread looking like an angry gump.

28klenb.jpg

Go make a fine dining thread goober, 2 for $20 and too strong drinks at the bar poppin over here.

Sure. Next time, instead of meeting up with women for drinks in a nice cocktail lounge or bar, I'll drive past it and go to Applebees instead :pimp: I'm sure the quality of women and food/drinks will be much better there
not everyone is going to a lounge or something like that, different people like different things. Its ok. I dont think if someone goes to applebees for apps/drinks it means they are a lower quality person.

Last edited:
yo go to applebees to pick up girls. i dont care what you really think :lol:
you dallas cats are different 

But I'm from Houston, doe.

soooo... yeah....

Great clap back though famb. You got me on that. :pimp:

now lets get back to the discussion at hand.

Last edited:
But I'm from Houston, doe.

soooo... yeah....

Great clap back though famb. You got me on that.
pimp.gif

now lets get back to the discussion at hand.
you from houston and you go to applebees for women!?

now i know you a lame 
laugh.gif

this man is in the 4th biggest city in the usa and goes to his local applebees to pick up broads 
laugh.gif

now i just feel bad for you.

Last edited:
I went here last night for the first time in years after my friend suggested it...absolute trash. Fries tasted horrible and had a weird after taste. How do you mess up on fries? I couldn't finish the food on my plate. The worst part was having to pay $17 to feel nauseous. 

jape jape bout to catch up to @BLASTERCOMBO for most negative NT'er.

Them boys hate evrything

No one will ever beat BLASTERCOMBO. Dude once told me my parents didn't love me and were worthless because they put me in daycare from 3-5 PM when I was young, and 2 months later I caught dude complaining about how expensive daycare costs for his kid were :lol: :smh:

Yall remind me of hall pass talkin bout gettin women at applebees and olive garden. Yall want hot ***** or all you can eat breadsticks.

shake shack is the wave. sandwiches aren't big, but damn good. esp that chicken sandwich.

if u going to applebee's or w.e for free or if circumstances really call for it, i don't see the big deal of munching there.

...but NY got too many good local spots to eat at that don't require you to flex that wallet. for the money, you could hit up a deli and cop fire food at good prices without the high calorie count (typically).

i'd also rather hit up a chinese takeout spot than applebees...

Chick fil a disgusting? Come catch this fade.

I was forced to eat Chick Fil A a couple days ago and it was as trash as it was the first time I ate it years ago. If a bland crispy patty with 2 pickles is good food to you, I don't know what to say.

My dude... you didn't say anything about the sauce. You can't eat their sandwiches without some sauce on it.

Has Christmas around this time on NT always been like this or is this the new climate under Trump?

Last edited:
Girl loves this place. I had to forbid it becuase it's like everywhere and always has seating. Food is so damn meh and it's very hit or miss.

Back
Top Bottom