Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

There's already a tethered Jailbreak so that 75% is more like 10% and updating to 6.1 is recommended.
[h1]iOS 6 Compatible Jailbreak Apps And Tweaks[/h1]
Here’s the comprehensive list of jailbreak apps and Cydia tweaks that are compatible with iOS 6.
  • Activator (http://rpetri.ch/ios6) Add this repo to get Activator for IOS 6
  • Alarming
  • Android Delete
  • AnimateBattery
  • Anyring
  • AppList
  • AutoClose Folder
  • Barrel
  • BatteryShower
  • Battery Info
  • BytaFont
  • Cascade
  • CustomGrid
  • Dashboard X
  • Data Monitor
  • Deck
  • DoubleDock
  • DraggableUnlockBar
  • eWifi
  • Five Icon Dock
  • Five Icon Switcher
  • Flowtation
  • F.lux
  • GPower Pro
  • GravityLockScreen
  • gpSPhone
  • iCleaner
  • IconSupport
  • Iconoclasm
  • Icy
  • iFile
  • iTransmission
  • iWep Pro 5
  • LibDisplayStack
  • libhide
  • MobileSubstrate
  • MobileTerminal
  • MusicBox
  • NCSettings
  • NoCameraGrabber
  • NoFlash
  • NoNewsIsGoodNews
  • NoSpot
  • NoStoreButton
  • NotificationCenter Enhancer
  • NoWiggle
  • OmniStat
  • OpenSSH
  • Pandora Downloader
  • Password Pilot
  • pincrush
  • Preference Folders
  • PreferenceLoader (http://rpetri.ch/ios6) Add this repo to get PreferenceLoader for IOS 6
  • Safari Download Manager
  • Safari UniBar
  • SBSettings
  • SBVolume
  • SmoothBoard
  • SnowCover4
  • Webscrollian
  • Wifi Passwords
Which is a decent list but the big deal is that the free versions ie...biteyourapple, sinfulrepo etc...version will take awhile to crack+, what about the tens of thousands of other add-ons/tweaks? I mean jb will be decent good for alot of ppl who just like some of the basics tweaks to atleast make there phone somewhat up to date with current cellphones. but for ppl who use to jb and have a 4,4s etc... and still on 5.1.1 it wouldnt be wise to update ios and loose a good majority of your tweaks/add-ons

My friend just made his second app. It's called text fortress. If you need to have secret convos via text then this is the app

In the app itself you see the actual messages. But in the text app it's just a whole bunch of gibberish

Can't wait!!!
Just updated my 4s to 6.1.

Gonna update my ipad 2 as well today
site says 99% complete....also says cydia is doing some updates  for the jb...and it will be awhile before some of the tweaks etc...... get updated for ios 6 and the iphone5. Also expect a long load time on cydia (for obvious reasons) due to everyone being on trying to get tweaks....so if you get non responses, or timed out...its to be expected.

Can't wait!!!

Just updated my 4s to 6.1.

Gonna update my ipad 2 as well today

site says 99% complete....also says cydia is doing some updates  for the jb...and it will be awhile before some of the tweaks etc...... get updated for ios 6 and the iphone5. Also expect a long load time on cydia (for obvious reasons) due to everyone being on trying to get tweaks....so if you get non responses, or timed out...its to be expected.

Thanks for the info man repped. I prob wont even have time to jb my phone til the weekend or next week. Hopefully everything is a little better by then

Back
Top Bottom