Approximately how many pound has Dana Jacobson put on?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Wouldn't touch her.

But I don't touch white women.

dont u go in school in boston or some $$##? so with that mind set u just told us u dont get any
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Wouldn't touch her.

But I don't touch white women.

dont u go in school in boston or some $$##? so with that mind set u just told us u dont get any
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son I swear I've asked him this question like 5 timesand people keep claiming he's at different schools.

yall got the wrong idea of boston
laugh.gif
..somewhat.

some have seen the lady and can attest...for a white boy, I've done well.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I think allen goes to school in Upstate, NY tho....

Why you think he jocks Siena so hard???

nerd.gif

i asked him that and i thought son said naw he just loved there players but went to school in boston guess not

If you are ever in Boston and like white women please feel free to send me a message. I specialize in locating them, identifying "easy" targets andsupplying them with public transportation fare the following morning.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Son, she the type U gotta hit while she layin on her side so her gut dont be rubbin all on you

throw that leg up, and hope she dont keep lookin back at u cuz her big homely #%! will throw ya stroke way off

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

yall got the wrong idea of boston
laugh.gif
..somewhat.

some have seen the lady and can attest...for a white boy, I've done well.

nerd.gif

He got a bad one mike...
smh.gif
pimp.gif

It don't get no better....

nerd.gif

i have seen your girls dre i have had to throw the paper bag over many of them so i wont take the word from u how they look
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

ohwell.gif

20080716_ESPY_Red_Carpet_002.jpg
44d159b4a6155c93db5c6a0496f7512332df8e7.gif

i have seen your girls dre i have had to throw the paper bag over many of them so i wont take the word from u how they look
wink.gif

smh.gif

Why you gotta bring up old $%%%? You beat out of spite
smh.gif
smh.gif

That was one girl...And I used to !%*% around w/ her in middle school. She was bad then
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

thats one of those that if u hit u better not tell anyone cause yo boys will clown u till death and when she come around u treat her like $%@! to make it seemlike u never touched her.

Yall serious? Dan Jacobson is about as much of a female as that dark-skin chick from the new Beyonce video (seriously, check it out next time...$@##% look likeLawrence Taylor) ...on some real $#!+, that's no lady...look at that hard $#% face... them hands, lookin like she can palm a medicine ball...that imposing,masculine physique...that's a maaaaan, baby...

GOOD LORD
eek.gif

u better be motor boating them thangs allen. she ant got no backside but u white so u couldnt even use it right
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thetruth03

She has always been pretty cute to me.. looked like a man.

It is just me or does it look like she has put on 30-35?

I'm not sayin I wouldnt hit but. Damn your on national tv 5 days a week

Back
Top Bottom