April 2008 WDYWT Post!

n1686420042_130674_9339.jpg

to get lifted and jam to some Third Eye Blind

Mike E Fresh- Not Really A Puma Fan Myself But Those Are COOOOOOOOOOLD!!!...Any Info?

Great Stuff To Everyone...That New CB34 Colorway Is VERY NICE
pimp.gif

Had The Day Off Today......

The Fit....

dunksrnice your killing me on a daily (i need the contra code asap lol)
anyway took the day off today.
lacoste
seven jeans
olive pro bs
21b4si1.jpg

2yn3spu.jpg

does anyone have a picture of the safari af1's in flat fat laces?

nice olive 9s and flint 15s btw. SIZE TEN AND A HALF

i will never look at espos the same again...lol i can imagine the look on my girls face when i tell her to disrobe and throw on some of my sneakers for a photoshoot im going to post on NIKETALK

on another note, stop being so humble dunks r nice!!! you're destroying it! any chance you do customs for paying customers
wink.gif

CP of da 88s, waystinthyme, HypeBeast McStreetwear , Mr Mouf, & YoungSk8 - Thanks for the kind words.

Is it just me, or are most of Dunks r nice's customs ripped off ideas?

No disrespect at all though. The artwork seems to be on point, but the designs on most of his kicks have been done by someone else.

Unkletechs = Unkles and Viotechs (obviously)
"Subzero" AM Light = black/blue AJ1 or cookiemonster dunk sb lows
Kid Robot AM Light
urawas
supas

All fantastic kicks, but all lack creativity.

Again, no disrespect, but I just think dude is getting a lot of hype for other people's genius.

And no, I'm not new. Been lurking for years.

TZ is that you on the tee?
laugh.gif

First it was kermit, next is tz.... keep doing your thing! You always stay clean!

Originally Posted by hunnehburr

Is it just me, or are most of Dunks r nice's customs ripped off ideas?

No disrespect at all though. The artwork seems to be on point, but the designs on most of his kicks have been done by someone else.

Unkletechs = Unkles and Viotechs (obviously)
"Subzero" AM Light = black/blue AJ1 or cookiemonster dunk sb lows
Kid Robot AM Light
urawas
supas

All fantastic kicks, but all lack creativity.

Again, no disrespect, but I just think dude is getting a lot of hype for other people's genius.

And no, I'm not new. Been lurking for years.

Well I can't speak for him, but if you notice he always puts "poor mans version" before his customs. He has the talent to create some customsthat cost much less then the original ones. So if you cant afford paying the high prices on shoes you want, why not paint them? Thats the reason I got intocustomizing (1996). I couldn't find the colors of nikes in a sz 14+ so I had to create my own. Then it got into creating customs to match a shirt,hat....then evolved to what it is today. Crazy graphics, different materials, to reconstructing shoes! I just couldn't keep up and pretty much retired fromthe scene.....

On a seperate note, Dunksrnice, those stabs are just nuts! Hope you don't get mad, but I'ma have to do a pair! O and if you get any ideas for acollabo lmk. if the project is right, maybe this old guy will dust the paint off his brushes and come back.

KVN

Been A Minute......................

Today to upgrade my Canon Rebel to a Nikon D80 (SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE D80!!!)

HomeGrowns...belated HBD Nina!

yesterday...

had a lotta free time yesterday, went to the airport and HongKong Visions photogallery

Back
Top Bottom