April 2008 WDYWT Post!

^^ really clean fam
smokin.gif

the weather sucks over here today
frown.gif

iiljaybe3 wrote:
you're killin me with this outfit. hundo and preme x nbhd does not go together

no hate

Yeah, I try to refrain from OD'ing it with the Supreme hat and Supreme tee. And plus, I like my Hundreds fitted
happy.gif
. No worries, I'm notoffended.

yo gotem4cheap feelin the bordeauxs but not really how u laced em did you keep em like that or was it just for the picture?

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

Originally Posted by rvillara

Today to class...

The Hundreds
Supreme
Uniqlo
Nike

no hate
says who?!?! Not that i even own anything supreme other then some shoes and a couple fitteds and i have never bought anything from the hundreds excepta tens shirt for my lady who the hell says they do not go together?? its not exactly wearing nikes with adidas pants. Please forward me the what you can andcant wear together streetwear etiquette guide so i never get out of line myself. Thanks

Edit* and for the record i do think wearing a character on your hat with a skull on your tee does look a little goofball, its definitely not because of thebrands that produced them.

^^^thanks Aairi...ill check it out.. and yea thats prod customs donjuan has....C2 or sumthin like that...and the hoody is acupulco gold

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

Originally Posted by rvillara

Today to class...

The Hundreds
Supreme
Uniqlo
Nike

no hate
says who?!?! Not that i even own anything supreme other then some shoes and a couple fitteds and i have never bought anything from the hundreds except a tens shirt for my lady who the hell says they do not go together?? its not exactly wearing nikes with adidas pants. Please forward me the what you can and cant wear together streetwear etiquette guide so i never get out of line myself. Thanks

Edit* and for the record i do think wearing a character on your hat with a skull on your tee does look a little goofball, its definitely not because of the brands that produced them.

homie i think you need to step it down a notch. its my opinion and like i told the guy im not hating. if you have no problem wearing those two brandstogether then do it. to me supreme is classic brand. it is a hype brand but its a classic brand and to mix it up with a TH is not a good look to me. im a fanof supreme and i do own a few stuff from TH but i never bought them i got them for free. just my opinion.

jb3.

Back
Top Bottom