April 2008 WDYWT Post!

MishkaxCCxNew Era (hat)
Lacoste (polo)
Mishka (jeans)
Denim Clarks Wallabes (shoes)

15yd5bk.jpg

Lucky????

Did you watch the game??? Ball possession for Barcelona was 64% of the game. Besides that f*%ck up by Milito and the lack of scoring, the game was had by Barcelona.
I've been saying it for about three months now in various forums (my own coming soon... stay tuned) Deco and Messi make a huge impact on the team and actually make everyone else play better.
Where was Tevez? what did Scholes do in the game? And was Rooney even paying attention to what his team was doing?

Ima a big fan of both teams since the early 90s...( yup Im old
laugh.gif
) But Man United played for the draw. Rooney played more like a defensiveback
running after Abidal the whole game and Tevez coming from midfield. Ronaldo was left on an island between Marquez and Milito ( you see him circle aroundRonaldo before he took the penalty? that made him miss,breaking his concentration
laugh.gif
mad.gif
) If that penalty went...I think it would have been a moreopen game for both.

Messi and Deco do make them better, sadly they are still not game fit, kinda missing the extra edge, the finer touch...Deco had ALOT of turnovers.

I hope the game at Old Trafford will be a classic one...but I dont see Barca winning...

sorry for the offtopic. nice fits folks!

Originally Posted by Idolkicks

Word up, Ronaldo choked. I rocked my Barca jersey yesterday as well. Hope to see Barca go steal one at Old Trafford�
pimp.gif
. Henry should be starting this next game cause he had the flu in yesterdaysgame, but once he got in you could see how bad he wanted to score. Go Barca

these pics r actually from like last month or so but I had to wait a while before I could login onto the forum here..

fit looks a little odd because of the face covering but you get the point

- Black on black Fitted ATL Braves
- Pepe Jeans
- Nudie MASA
- Nike AM90

wooh.. I'm usually not that much into AF-1's anymore but those are makin me hungry.. looking like candy.. fresh Silverswoosh!

Wore this on Tuesday...was just too lazy to post then and too lazy to take pics of yesterday and today

Back
Top Bottom