April 2008 WDYWT Post!

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^wow dude that's uncalled for....
indifferent.gif

PETA FTW! Hes going to kill something for the "death" amusement? Let him go on the front lines of israel and Palestine see if he sees joy inseeing things die.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

indifferent.gif

PETA FTW! Hes going to kill something for the "death" amusement? Let him go on the front lines of israel and Palestine see if he sees joy in seeing things die.
your opinions are exactly that...your opinions. which is fine, but it's an animal, not a human being. don't wish death on someones mother,that's wrong. if you have to be negative like that, don't bother posting.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

no hate, but since when are marlin legal to eat?
eyes.gif

who said anything about eating it? i just like to kill things. i had to hit his head with a hollow metal rod to subdue him. as he lay there suffering, dying, i licked his eyeball so i could feel his fish-soul pass through me on the way to fish heaven. then i bathed in his blood and masturbated.

314905463.jpg

I hope Your mother gets smashed in a car wreck for killing an innocent living thing.

gtfowtbs man. if you aren't a vegetarian
smh.gif

recycled

2428793043_e2cc0c8858.jpg

indifferent.gif

PETA FTW! Hes going to kill something for the "death" amusement? Let him go on the front lines of israel and Palestine see if he sees joy in seeing things die.
your opinions are exactly that...your opinions. which is fine, but it's an animal, not a human being. don't wish death on someones mother, that's wrong. if you have to be negative like that, don't bother posting.

So Life doesnt matter to You period? Just as long as its the human species that doesn't get hurt? be real. Your Godless if Your view point remains thesame.

But Anyway, Heres My pick up oh yeah and I fapped in the snow
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
my girl is a vegetarian and everything... but... you sound like atree hugger dude. fishing and war are 2 completely different things. thats like comparing street racing to sky diving... it makes no sense...

Yeah call me sensitive.........like killing isn't a big deal.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -Mahatama Gandhi

Same goes for poaching, bull fighting, fur wearing etc...
Or do you people not care for animal well being just for yourself and fam? Are we that selfish?
tired.gif

wreckinkickz, you dam hypocrit! how many poor little bacteria are killed every time you wash your hands with soap? or the sperm cells when you fap into anapkin that you throw away?
we should drop you naked and handcuffed in somalia with slabs of steak attached to your backside

oh what?everyone's talking about animals and stuff.bt this is NT doenst everyone like jewel air foce 1's with high quality leather or black/cement3's with premium tumbled leather?i dont get it.

philly last night for VJs 22nd bday party...

happy birthday SBvj426!

use2g.jpg

VJ and his boy kevin showed up wearing the same hat...lol
20qghoo.jpg

DIZZY.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

seriously..who wears Nt t's in public ?

if that's toward me (which it more than likely is) sorry you don't approve of my NT T. I bought it, I like it, I wore it, yes in public.

licking it's eyeball and killing it just for fun is actually the part that scares me I wonder how many other sick freaks we have lurking on NT lol

Back
Top Bottom