April 2008 WDYWT Post!

this was on saturday. lol

i unds'd my foams in memory of.......
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

2396862555_f3cc7c9935_o.jpg

2396862661_ca6d1d66c8_o.jpg

^Look like some Customized ID's (True97 inspired)...

Today...

Stussy Destiny (designed by Futura)

APC

98' Crystal Blue AM95's

wassup everybody! Nice fits of course...been slackin, but here are my last few days:

Cam. phone, but !+$* it.

Powers to class and to sit up at a oil/lube shop.

29ntr45.jpg

edit: oil and lube as in car oil
laugh.gif

YO! ^ Yeah, those 95's are ill. And uknow... I'm waiting to un-DS my Melo's. Looking to get a carolina RL polo with a yellow pony. Trying to getit on sale.
yeah those are polo loafers, I copped those and some coach loafers at a marshalls for a 100 a peice last year

I went into my Marshall's around the way and they had some nice Polo loafers for like 60 but not my size.
ohwell.gif
DF!!!

ive been stuck in a two shoe rotation this past week. i havent wanted or needed a true change.
a9a15b4c66c4c7bd0563040d4c3a77cba6c8f23.pjpg

aeb1554b64c7ceb2f2a8159d20a72caeecebff2.pjpg

Originally Posted by namebrande

Wore my lucky shoes to hit up the lake and it paid off.

gay pose yay!

damn nice fish man, what lake is that in Houston by the way? if that is in houston

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

After 4 years of owning them i finally broke these out and tested them around the house for a few hours. Unfortunately they are too small
frown.gif

why did you wear them for 4 hours if they're too small?
laugh.gif

now you can't claim ds when tryin' to sell them to get money for the right size

It was only the right shoe anyway. I Knew they would be too small because i'm up to a size 10 now and besides, I only did it to see if the midsolewould hold up. Some of the shoes i own are a size 9 and feel just fine but these are just too snug on my foot. Sometimes i can get away with it and sometimesnot. They will still fetch for just as much as a DS pair
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom