April 2008 WDYWT Post!

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

both the trainers and foams are looking really nice

Thanks...

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Man... Already bustin' out Mario Kart on the Wii!
eek.gif

How do you like it so far?

Lovin it so far... But I suck at it.. I gotta go snatch up the steering wheel attachment... My son and daughter are amazing at the darn game, but Isuck..

Originally Posted by rawdog805

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

both the trainers and foams are looking really nice

Thanks...

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Man... Already bustin' out Mario Kart on the Wii!
eek.gif

How do you like it so far?

Lovin it so far... But I suck at it.. I gotta go snatch up the stearing wheel attachment... My son and daughter are amazing at the darn game, but I suck..

I saw some at Wal-Mart for $10. I reserved the game at game stop and it comes with a free steering wheel. Imma have to go pick up a few more atWal-Mart.

first post ^ ^
loved browsin niketalk for the longest time haha finally joined... always liked the pics in this thread, always appreciate the sick pics and collections fromcrisone, dj booduh, oli.... etc etc and the ppl in team airmax...yall got some heat... sorry if i spelled anything wrong but yea, its cool to be finally beapart of niketalk hahha this is gay but to i2icky and adubl...HI! my two friends in niketalk =p
so to start things off..wore my fav shoes on a special day
2emmset.jpg

Welcome to NikeTalk jae626. I use to Lurk for years before I joined as well.

As for me Today/Yesterday:

Earlier in the day

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/ShefBoyArdE/?action=view&current=DigiPics090.jpg

And then Later to go see 'The Forbidden Kingdom' (Speed Racer Preview on the Screen)

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i246/ShefBoyArdE/?action=view&current=DigiPics091.jpg

and for the record I hate the fact that Nike went cheaper on the leather and more expensive on the price Tag after Nelly made that damn Air Force song.

jae626, and EnoThaKickHead...I'm in the same boat as you, I've been browsing for a couple years now, but only post as of lately.
Maybe we should start a "I'm not a rook, I just haven't been posting" thread
wink.gif

wore this to the mall yesterday didnt really think about taking a pic but my friend took it randomly so i decided to put it up..
tommy hilfiger polo
levis
AJ retro 1 patent

Back
Top Bottom