April 2008 WDYWT Post!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

LDRS. Nautica V-Neck. Edwin. Adicolor samples (I'm guessing they were in the middle of deciding between eyelets and no eyelets).

30skr29.jpg

yoooooooooooo... SELVAGE DENIM SHOES?
eek.gif
how sickk...

XkrispyELI - Thanks.
p1n0y1nvas10n - Thanks, I have a few sizes left, pm if interested. Sick ari vans by the way.
ii2cky - Thanks Ricky.
justballin11 - Good stuff Nick.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Bonus

I'm sorry but this is lame..."everyone take your shoe off and hold it up if you a sneakerhead"...lame

plus that party looks like its all dudes

smh.gif

Sup_

laugh.gif
at dude standing on top of his desk.

Yeah those adicolor samples are pretty sick.

Peace.

never really stop by here...but just wanna say im envious of all you guys that get to wear "normal" clothes everyday!!

i have to dress business-like for work and the only times i really get to wear normal clothes is to class and im too lazy to dress up nice for that so i throwon a white T and some beaters.

nice fits everyone though!!!

drillest, nice Nike logo tee. Macy's had a bunch of those black tees a while back with the logo in orange, purple, neon yellow, vivid blue.
smh.gif
at me forsleeping on that.

Today:

a2335f1c66f1c74454818268601a5eb035cc486.jpg

cac250a6eecf553088a65cc4b920254df71d6d0.jpg

6a625586eac9458d8ac6aa05a866430ac95e4a1.jpg

Black Ice116 wrote:

5s to school today (recycled)

Money Cat Hi to the Sneaker Friends '08 party earlier tonight at the Fox Theater. Fast shouts to the NTers I saw at the party

Bonus

Yo I was there
tongue.gif

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the dude who took off his shoe to get in the picture only to have it blocked, while you can see his shoe-less foot.What a goober
laugh.gif

those 5s are so clean.. i had to double check to see if there was a 23 on the side

Last night to watch the Rockets steal one in Utah.
smokin.gif

HUF
Akomplice
Camo
Nike

And today for my mom's birthday..

Supreme
Flannel
Nudie
Jordan

Back
Top Bottom