*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

Originally Posted by crisone

Kev.....cool fitted with the Gucci stripe, who makes that????

Cris.

Sup Cris its made by Crooks and Castle. My favorite hat of theirs that I forgot to take is:
b75780_CROOKScheckerB.jpg

Been wearing that fitted almost everyday! BTW Can't wait to see those stabs you ordered

NYGIANTS11- Nice TRIPLE DOUBLES!
pimp.gif
Just tell me their your size and not size 16's.some OG's. Not bad for $91 from napsize
361029540.jpg

Prok, love that fitted. I plan on snagging at UNDFTD when Im in Vegas next week
pimp.gif
. Nice snags, Ed....hit me up on gmail - its been a hot minute?
Originally Posted by T21D

NYGIANTS11- Nice TRIPLE DOUBLES!
pimp.gif
Just tell me their your size and not size 16's. some OG's. Not bad for $91 from napsize

Fred, I believe hes a 12.

Hey guys I just got these of off ebay. When i got them they were more than messed up and the seller didnt mention the dirty details
indifferent.gif

They are yellowed but i expected that also they are b-grades which the seller also didnt mention!
They are my first pair of jewel af1. After we talked it out the seller gave me a full refund and told me to keep them.
So all in all after all of the problem and hours of cleaningthey came out ok
Not to bad for free
happy.gif
Let me know you guys!

I was being "Artistic" lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KVN

Nice sharks Ill WIll. Still gotta cop that and the reg. teal brim blk upper sharks. My fitteds from the last month. I'll post my shoe pickups in a bit:
Hey KVN where do you cop your fitteds from?

digging that pic of OG 3 and 4's. really hoping JB coming out with white cement 4 soon.

Back
Top Bottom