*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

6ff16b440601f8b7e01aa7edd8b7167293ceaf24.jpg

Bought them today at Union LA, 1/100 pairs.
pimp.gif
Not as good asATC's, but still a pretty good collab... and way better than the Union NYC colorway hahahaha. Bought a ton of stuff at the Union sale too... no pics, butgrabbed a hoodie for 40, and two tees for 15.

I AHD TO GO BACK A FEW PAGES TO SEE THE 1'S EVERYBODY WAS TALKIN BOUT AND THOSE ARE FIIIIRE VERY VERY DOPE GRAIL STATUS LOOK LIKE THEY JUS CAME OF DA LINE

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]jepeh21[/color]- Sick shirt..
thanks! wasn't really planning to get them, was just browsing ebay and i came across it with a few mins remaining and bid 5 bucks on it andended up winning them for $4.28

anyway dope dub zeroes, never liked them when they first came out but the new ones coming out are nice specially that CW

tomislav dope maestro's!

air max 87 its 3xl and i got it for $4.28

Those maestros are sweet, I had them in blk/wht back in the day. I heard they were comin out in retro this yr but prob never happen

Happy Easter to all..

picked up these Air Max Plus 97 SL a couple of weeks ago from Marshall's for $34.99

rc54xt.jpg

708kfd.jpg

and picked up these Pippens last week with the F&F discount for $88

14o38gk.jpg

^ Damn nice pickup for those air max plus esp from Marshalls. If they had the blue ones or the orange ones that would be dope.

Jordan23 4xL nice dubs i did't know that they remixed the lasering it looks like raised stitches

Back
Top Bottom