*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

those half cabs are growing on me...for me, just picked up some classic all white vans slip ons...

yea they are lookin pretty nice, i just got my first vans last week aand this is definetly gonna have to be my second....im gonna have to run around the cornerat lunch tomorrow and see if i can scoop a pair

grails for a decent price.
smokin.gif

l_468d83c3efd848e1829a74544c9c8690.jpg

Over the last two weeks, UPS totally messed up my box though.
that is my first pair of blazer never realized how narrow they are. I have to unlace the top two just to get them on then lace them back up

nice pick ups everyone..
I hated vans at first.. Now I can't get enough!
Thinking about applying at the local store.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Sample Wildwood 90 Free Trail Basic
info on the outlet thread courtesy of cincycat
pimp.gif

Emerald pair is too small though
ohwell.gif
Nice man! Glad someone copped.
pimp.gif

SkavengerBrand -- i think u might have persuaded me to buy a pair of vans.

picked up the dream team tee.
2v2dwco.jpg

SF Giants x Manny Pacquiao x Nike shirt limited to Nor cal + Las Vegas... If you need one holla.

DOPE pickups NT
Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

atmos am1s are re-releasing tomorrow here in KL. i hear the price is $135 (retail back in the day was $110). if i post some pics up in the next 24 hours, you'll know it wasn't an april fools joke
roll.gif
Won,
I wonder if those Atmos AM1's are actually a re-issue or just pairs that were sitting DS somewhere? You better cop 2 pairs at least if you have a chance! I wish I had the funds... I'd send you funds for the both of us to get a pair! I regret selling the pair I had
sick.gif
But they went to a good guy
wink.gif

DAMN I wouldnt mind a few more pairs myself ... any who .. YES MIKE TAK ... appreciate it
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Some PE's for my boy (pulhols and d.fish) and some lebron gloria 2 lows for the mrs.
360132585.jpg
I would do just about anything for these, how much and where?!?!?!

Finally, after a few years of waitin' for these... Ultraposite are back in my Feet again...

35b2503e9e35ffac99ea917d321cbcfa0596b97.jpg

674255ce41331f77998ac6bb85b427baa0e36d9.jpg

47715ce93bf39ca4b548cc93ea60af40749d6c0.jpg

295158e53ff798aafee7efb9607381d5b4e4f77.jpg

^love those

i remember begging my mom for a pair, she said no. my cuzin copped and barely wore them, so he gave them to me after about a month, wore them to DEATH, theshiny plastic panels on the side get scrathced up VERY easily tho, only thing i hated about those shoes

Back
Top Bottom