*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by nonofasho

Pairs that came in throughout the week that I slept on during initial release date and some Jordan CP3 Sliders
]

how much were those cp3's? where u cop? thx
ChampsSports...$45. Friend got them for me.

Got a call last night from my boy that Busy P AF1s were dropping at NikeTown NY... Had my other boy Kickaddicted pick up 2 pairs for $175 each..

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by ProperLive

I seen these at niche(boutique) for like 80 dollars lol where did you get these?

they had all of the '08 vans vault releases at nordstrom rack for 29.99. there was all kinds of cool shoes.
I was just there the other day I didn't see *%@ in my size. This is the one in Arden right?

Originally Posted by chengdizzle

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by ProperLive

I seen these at niche(boutique) for like 80 dollars lol where did you get these?

they had all of the '08 vans vault releases at nordstrom rack for 29.99. there was all kinds of cool shoes.
Which Nordstrom Rack did you go to?

-thanks

the one by arden. there was one more pair like this but size 8.

they also had most of these, but you gotta look or ask

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2008/06/12/vans-vault-fall-2008/

^ That's what I wanna know.
laugh.gif

why the hell are they still releasing these? I feel bad for my boy when he paid 1200 for a pair when he thought they would only drop overseas. hahaha what anidiot

^^dope continental back there...believe it or not but that is my dream car, i could care less if it was a convertible i just want one so bad...veryjealous....mad props

JoseBronx - not sure dude, I dont know much nismo motor specs seeing as how I drive a CD5(94-97 Accord 4 Door). But I like to stray away from the norm, so it didn't bother me to look into the 2.5 motor.

ObiWonGinobili - that lincoln is dope, good job keeping it clean with the paint

GZA73 - Tell me those are not 6.5y
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

nice pickups everyone...
just came in the mail today...already have the cartridges
Marble Madness...Ninja Turtles
smokin.gif
brings back memories.

nice pick up.

Back
Top Bottom