*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

devil.gif
damn yeezys

Screw kicks... Ari with the best pick up of the month!!!!

67 Continental... wow

Get it up here to San Antonio man, we need to cruise it down Military!!!

^sick Hulks, one of the only Nike SB's I still own. Agassi's for $25 at Nike Store in San Diego.. glad I never bought for $100 even when I was soootempted, 2nd pair of Scuba Pumps, Limited Koston Lakai's and 3 pairs of NB's that broke my bank till after summer the Alife 1300's are amazingquality I'm sad I didn't cop sooner but $165 was hard to swallow for these at first. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by PumpLance

^sick Hulks, one of the only Nike SB's I still own. Agassi's for $25 at Nike Store in San Diego.. glad I never bought for $100 even when I was sooo tempted, 2nd pair of Scuba Pumps, Limited Koston Lakai's and 3 pairs of NB's that broke my bank till after summer the Alife 1300's are amazing quality I'm sad I didn't cop sooner but $165 was hard to swallow for these at first. Enjoy!
Hey! Glad you get the ARCs.....I wasn't goign to order them till you get them. How long did you wait...a week? Sick pair bro - just lovethat teal!

THe ARCs are tough! Love mine so much i cant even wear them. . .nice pick up!

Those metal jackets on the other hand, dont know what happened with them.

no kix for me, but hit boundless to cop the stussy tee n mishka painters hat, got the kermit tee for 90 ds. not bad i guess for what there are goin for.

just hit Colorado so..yeah. picked these up from the grocery store a little bit ago. they ran out of surgical masks, so we need to make due with these untilthe new shipment. people beasting over surgical masks like yeezys in Denver.

52o21c.jpg

Nothing special but it was FREE....about 15lbs of green & purple Asparagus( 1 of 4 bundles shown). Just like ALL good things, its in season
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

just hit Colorado so..yeah. picked these up from the grocery store a little bit ago. they ran out of surgical masks, so we need to make due with these until the new shipment. people beasting over surgical masks like yeezys in Denver.

That Swine ain't no joke! It recently touched down in a neighborhood city close to mine. Hope ALL Fam Members and people across the globe stay safe andkeep informed!

Back
Top Bottom