April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

^^^ i think the heat never makes it to the sales floor. i found a size 14 gold flightposite 1 at the rack in towson... my spider sensors started telling memore should have been around lol

^^^i think you're right bigj505
things not reaching the floor isn't just at the nike stores anymore
mad.gif

....live.com has 8% off for ebay
eyes.gif
... sorry wish it were more

i'll try and make some trips around the DMV this weekend

What's on Gilt as of now..

JAWBONE 2 bluetooth headsets (very good, one of the best, imo)
in black, gold, blue, and pink
$84 from $124

images

[h2]http://www.giltgroupe.com/invite/kidlebron[/h2]
also for the ladies, all these brands are at Gilt's discount price and marked down even more as part of their clearance sale...

View by Category
scrollbar-handle.png

AllCardigansDenimDressesJacketsOuterwearPantsShortsSkirtsSweatersTops, Shirts & Blouses

View by Size
scrollbar-handle.png

Allxssml0246810122425263132

AG Adriano Goldschmied

AKA

Alice and Olivia

Alvin Valley

Design History

Doo.Ri

Laila Azhar

Lauren Moffatt

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Michael Kors

Rachel Roy

Rogan

Tibi

Vera Wang Lavender Label

[h2]http://www.giltgroupe.com/invite/kidlebron[/h2]

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

^^^i think you're right bigj505
things not reaching the floor isn't just at the nike stores anymore
mad.gif

....live.com has 8% off for ebay
eyes.gif
... sorry wish it were more

i'll try and make some trips around the DMV this weekend
That I can Definitely shut down...Nordstroms Rack is like Kmart or Marshalls...people that work then arent even CLOSE to sneakerheads...they areregulars cats just trying to pick up a minimum wage check...Unlike NikeStores..or even mom and pops..Nordstroms employees move around (i.e sportswear today,ladies, sneakers) they are not relegated to the same department day in and day out....Thats they only thing I dont like because you have to GO TO the spot tocheck for an item...calling aint gonna get you no where because 90% of the employees dont even know what stock is in or what the HELL your talkingabout....Nike Employees are there usually for kicks..and they know wass sup...Nordstroms employee dont USUALLY know was sup...the only issue...they never getFSR...just gotta be lucky...

Couple decent Jordans hit South Chicago Outlet ( 773-846-5460 )

Siz Rings LS at $129.99 FSR

Jordan 8 Stealth ( surprised by this ), $99.99, FSR

Jordan XV Laser, $99.99, FSR

Couple other good ones below in FSR and both $79.99

This next one was $59.99 or $69.99

thanks for the updates.

just came from woodbury commons.slim pickins as always:

AZLebron VI blk/wht/red - $79.99 fsr
Zoom Soldier I !!! blue/wht-$69.99 sz 10 & up
Air Force Max Barkley wht/red - $34.99
blk/wht/grey - $59.99
Nike Power Max blk/wht -$79.99
wht/blk-$79.99
AJ Fusion V wht/blue plaid -$99.99
AJ Fusion III brown-$89.99
Wmns AM 90 purple/blk-$59.99
Wmns AJ VIII low cinder brown-$49.99

Originally Posted by d13alla

I picked up the Air Penny II's in a size 11 at the Rack in Costa Mesa, CA for $49.90 yesterday.
roll.gif

nike-air-penny-2-ii-red-black-2.jpg

They had a nice selection of LeBron Zoom Solider II's and Nike Powermax TB's in various sizes and colors of both. I've been making weekly trips to the Rack, I can't get over some of the deals I've been able to come up with.
sick!

gonna pop by tomorrow after work.

Originally Posted by offbad

I picked up the Air Penny II's in a size 11 at the Rack in Costa Mesa, CA for $49.90 yesterday.
roll.gif

They had a nice selection of LeBron Zoom Solider II's and Nike Powermax TB's in various sizes and colors of both. I've been making weekly trips to the Rack, I can't get over some of the deals I've been able to come up with.
sick!

gonna pop by tomorrow after work.
ill try to pass bye the one near my work too

roll.gif

I wouldn't mind purchasing those Miami Penny IIs for that price!
happy.gif

is it really necessary to QUOTE pics??? or even quote something if your response is in regards to a post on the same page?????

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

is it really necessary to QUOTE pics??? or even quote something if your response is in regards to a post on the same page?????
87mm4b7.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

You are right, this is extremely annoying yet people seem to keep doing it for some reason.

The reason people keep quoting pics and text is because it's allow in the other forums. You can do it in music, general, S&T, etc. So when they comehere it's a natural instinct type thing.

But it does get annoying.

Nordstrom Rack in Sawgrass Mills had nothing but size 17, Factory store had red hyperdunks for 79.99

just ordered my orange hyperdunks from Chicago outlet

offbad...im not mad im annoyed. btw i dig the arrested development avatar ....oh yea one more thing for you, stop quoting pics!
wink.gif

AD is that show
pimp.gif

but what the hell man
laugh.gif

i only quoted the pic once, and i resized it smaller! it's those other fools
smh.gif

Thanks 3thaman for the info on the Zoom Flight 96, ended up calling and getting the black/royal colorway for 35 bucks shipped.

Originally Posted by offbad

AD is that show
pimp.gif

but what the hell man
laugh.gif

i only quoted the pic once, and i resized it smaller! it's those other fools
smh.gif
hahaha did you not see the "
wink.gif
" i was just giving you a hard time man haha all in good fun.

haha all good blackcat23mj.

went to NR in costa mesa

didn't find those penny's
frown.gif

ton of soldier II TB, what could have been Shox Slam, antawn jamison PE size 17, some new orleans all star weekend TS size 14
tons of other goodies for the big footed size 17 range-- hyperdunk, bb2, AJF, XIV SE, power max, air max eilte, etc etc.

nothing worthwhile.

^

Good to hear, congrats to those who were able to pick them up.

Now lets see them hit like carmines.

Back
Top Bottom