April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Such a wonderful morning. I am really grateful for this day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wow, and to think all that propaganda you posted about being against the CDP mold.......
eyes.gif

Anyway, already have a couple of pairs, but thanks for the info Nikeman.

Funny when I called last night/manager ask were I got the info/ I said from a website/he then said niketalk/ I said yeap/he said good man/ LoL good thing theytook phone orders and limit the pairs. Good morning niketalkers!

According to my iPhone I called 92 times and I was calling everytime in between on my house phone. Got through when they had 1 size 9 then sum1 bought it instore. Got an extra size 8.5 that I don't need, might sell to a friend or trade for a bigger size. I started calling right after bigsupa said they hung upon him.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

GOT THE TWO SIZE 13'2 AT 11:02 AND THE TWO SIZE 8.5 AT 11:38 GOOD LOOKING OUT TO NIKEMANSINCE82 FOR POSTING THE INFO! BIG PROPS HOMIE!
pretty sure people gonna b pissed at u. 13s and a 8.5????????

please stop posting useless information

ie; I picked "x" pairs in size "n" and "b" but i only need size "n" so I am going to flip the size "b" .....

btw, I called several outlets this morning asking for any retros and the only result i got was velcro low top 1s. These are the only outlets I can recallgetting any cdps off my head. I know south chicago got them but figure someone would post that info already. If I have left out any outlets, please call themand see if they got anything. I called the nike special order every morning with the cdp skus and the chances that they pop up are rare these days.

I called these outlets and came out with nothing:
Portland, OR
Woodburn, OR
Leesburg, VA
Johnson Creek, WI
Concord, NC
Edinburgh, IN
Aurora, IL

mad.gif

Originally Posted by r00m112

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wow, and to think all that propaganda you posted about being against the CDP mold.......
eyes.gif
You do not know why I love b-grades... I wish someone would educate you because I wont...

I think I am coming back home 2 this thread now... special thanks 2 all the sneaker heads that put in work for self and others
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dkVCU

for the dc/md/va people Leesburg only has kids sz's left.

they have nothing at leesburg nike outlet.

Which store are you referring to and what shoes? Please be a little informative.

what was the final price with shipping? Did they go for $49.99 or $109.99? I would have copped but I have 2 CDP packs and am good with my 2 but hopefully theone's who wanted were able to get them.

Originally Posted by r00m112

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
You do not know why I love b-grades... I wish someone would educate you because I wont...

I think I am coming back home 2 this thread now... special thanks 2 all the sneaker heads that put in work for self and others
pimp.gif
Take notes and next time you have info just share it like nikemansince82 did and please stop with all the bs nonsense you clutter this threadwith.

Anyway thanks nikemansince82 for not being like majority and posting up the info. Even though I didn't get a pair hopefully I get one if and when they hitagain.

Busy morning in here I see
laugh.gif
...good thing I didn't look in here until after the fact cuz it seems my 11.5 or 12 was gone in a blink of an eye...
smh.gif
yall%!%*$# don't play and will snatch up any size u can find

nikeman u are the man... got there at about 1010, drove like a maniac from skokie in 25 min! they told me they sold of out my size 14... went by the stock roomand this real nice employee found me the last pair of 14s! seemed pretty relaxed there, only a few other customers but i bet they were workin hard in the back.they said ppl been callin since 12 midnight lol THIRSTY! thanks again!

flint grey - i woulda called u but i had to get my boy a pair

I just called Leesburg for the Jordan XI in kids sizes and they only have the black/red lows with the elephant print not the CDP XI's. The number is703-771-3060.

^ was just about to post that, the guy said they are the lowtops. Anways it was a nice morning today besides from the rain. Big thanks to nikeman and will.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

pimp.gif
Take notes and next time you have info just share it like nikemansince82 did and please stop with all the bs nonsense you clutter this thread with.
Anyway thanks nikemansince82 for not being like majority and posting up the info. Even though I didn't get a pair hopefully I get one if and when they hit again.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom