April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

Lotta people were right saying they would hit outlets.. too bad because they are a top shoe of all time.

Do they have these online for that cheap anywhere?

any1 know what Outlet would have these in southern cali? Already tried Ontario Mills, and there was nothing

please dont quote more than 2 pics, especially if the OP is right above yours...

As always, no off-topic posts.

Nike Store Locatorw/ phone numbers! CLICK HERE

if you need to know where a specific product is CALL YOURSELF

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post
If you want to know if a store has anything good, call them up and ask!

This is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.
also if you guys see the Nike MVP Nash shoes at your ross/marshalls....please cop me 2 pairs in either 11.5 12 or 11 .... i got paypal and such
happy.gif

I just copped the 22/1 my girl told me to hoop in those.
laugh.gif
But I'm thinkin bout takin em back and hittin up Rosses or Nordstroms

Ayo KidLebron, I'm gonna step through that same Ross that the dude posted earlier. I'll let you know what's good.

Nike Factory Outlet and Sports Action Dolphin Mall Miami, yesterday...
ohwell.gif

Nike:

f5d15d4461d3c6872f071e3a1d82b5c6aeaee8f.jpg

52525fe470659dcccdb82e203b230e780beff0c.jpg

d0d25b047f62cd7acbd89a07ae5956e12ab566c.jpg

Sports Action:

53a257d4e462cddcc0380b610f7ac1626b420a2.jpg

4ee25ae4986c7d28c54808395c96db8dddfae1e.jpg

abc257f438673d1dc5e8996461ab8b128168d1d.jpg

1c525114bb636d74ccb82dcc557633dc9e23e29.jpg

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Ayo KidLebron, I'm gonna step through that same Ross that the dude posted earlier. I'll let you know what's good.
thanks man
what is sports action btw?

stopped by ross today, they didnt have anything worth picturing...just some ACG boots for $30 and a bunch of warriors c/w Bakins

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

thanks man
what is sports action btw?

some wild ++* store that sells mostly shoes for all kinds of sports with loud ++* music bumpin, it's actually a nice store, just that shelf of kicks thatare jumbled, no box just kicks they tryin to get rid of i guess
eyes.gif

I'm thinking about ballin in these penny's. Can anyone give me some opinions on performance?

Back
Top Bottom