April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

especially shoes that have Lunar Foam in them, those definitely need rest to recupe, it's so soft and nice
pimp.gif
pressing those hard everyday would kill them with no rest period toexpand back to it's original state.

and not only cushioning but hell if you ball in the same kicks everyday they gon get stink
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
they need to breeze out

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

hey EnerGee God where did you order these penny's? what website??? or how did you do it?
im sure if u read through this 4 page thread, u will find ur answer

So you dudes are saying if I go to my local Nike outlet (that I know doesn't have them), I can order them from Orlando's Nike outlet???!
nerd.gif
If soit's a wrap x 2!

Ayo KidLebron, I stopped by the Ross, and they didn't have any of the MVPs left in any reasonable sizes. All I saw was a 14 and a 8.5 left.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

So you dudes are saying if I go to my local Nike outlet (that I know doesn't have them), I can order them from Orlando's Nike outlet???!
nerd.gif
If so it's a wrap x 2!

you dont even need to go to your outlet. just pick up the phone and call the Orlando outlet and place your order.
Tell them you used "nikefind" and you might even get them to ship it to you for free.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Ayo KidLebron, I stopped by the Ross, and they didn't have any of the MVPs left in any reasonable sizes. All I saw was a 14 and a 8.5 left.
ohwell.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

thanks a lot though

man i tried to cop a pair of them flloyd jeans in my size 4 mins after the sale started andy they said they were already in someones basket
:-(

Anybody know how the Nike Outlet in Myrtle Beach is?

I'm going there this weekend and will be sure to stop in.

nerd.gif

to my md/dc heads that flip through forrestville:

Jimmy jazz, cactus foam 149.99 small sizes up to 9 I think
blk laser 15s (not sure sizes, I think mostly small) , 52.99 (either jimmy jazz or finishline)
Finishline had cdp pack 21/2 and 8/15 decent amount of sizes (so they say) $199.99
Finishline also had virtually ever jordan SE 15 colorway for under 100 ( I want to say 70 something).p

All I remember that stands out now, didn't get to make it to the dtlr before they closed but I'll be out there again soon enough

Also you may want to keep an eye on the marshalls across the street from the mall, they had one pair of the blk/red/white air force max barkleys for 39.99(either 11 or 10.5), and one pair of the huarache trainer mids for the same price. This may be a sign that they might actually get some decent shoes in forcheap.

Mom and pops store has penny 2 white/blue NOT ATLANTICS 2 or 3 pairs, size 11.5 only
They dont ship but ill help ship out. $80shipped total PM ME.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Has anyone seen Air Max 1 360 white/gray at the outlets lately? I'm looking for a size 12 I can't find the product number either to call and do Nike find if anyone has some info I'd appreciate it, thanks.
saw those at nike factory store at great mall, milpitas last month.

unfortunately, i'm back in school so i cannot help you further.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

ohwell.gif
which ross was this? i wear a 8.5
laugh.gif

Check your local Ross, in falls church today..
$27.99

5 pairs of Adidas EQT but all the booties was missing except for 1, in the red colorway: $25 or $28
!BPw)eEgBWk~%24(KGrHgoH-D!EjlLlz,uWBJ1Q4UjP!Q~~_1.JPG

has anyone seen those "gucci"
laugh.gif
Jordan 1's cheaper then that? I been wanting those , just knew i could get them cheaper then retail if i wereto wait it out

Back
Top Bottom