April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

Finally caught a pair of Zoom MVP's at Ross for 32.99. It was the only pair in the store and it was an 11 so either I got lucky or others bought the rest.

i wonder how they determine what shoes get sent to what Ross stores?

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Wow its up to like 35 pm's. I just ran by on my lunch and they had only 3 left a 10, 10.5 and size 11.5 I scooped all 3 and am just going by the first pm sent for that size gets it. I wish I could have scooped for everyone but they only had 3 left. Also Ross does not have any boxes with their shoes otherwise its all good they are DS. Anyway when I get home from work I will PM the first 3 and go from their.

If none of the 35 PMs are a sz 10, I'll take 'em LOL
smile.gif

I hit up the Clinton Outlets in Clinton, CT again. There was nothing really different or worth mentioning that wasn't there when I did my last update a fewweeks ago, so I didn't bother taking pics.

Went to San Ysidro, CA. Not much:

Infrared 90 AF1 (mostly 8 -11): $40
Spiridon AF1 ( 8-11): $40
WP AF1 Brown/Tan: $40?
Godzilla Barkely Black/Purple (FSR) $?.?? didnt check
Triple Black Lebrons, sorry I dont kno much about lebrons

On hash wall:

Air Structure Triax 91 Black/Royal: saw a 9 ($18) and 11.5
AM Light Black/Teal/Yellow: 10.5 $35
AM90 White/Red midsole: 10 $40
Jordan 23 Low Black/Black: 9.5 $?.??
Classic SB Black/Orange: FSR $?.??

All i can remember right now...

Potomac Mills had a little sumthn sumthn... Lebron Vs 79.99.... I snatched those w/ the quickness 53 w/ my discount Blk/gld Deions 79.99 Some wht/cement fusion3s A couple of forces in hash and the blk Flight 96s w/ the icy sole in biggr sizes O n flight 95s wht/blue for 59.99

I was at the Vacaville, CA Nike Outlets and the Nike SB Trainer 2's have hit with the Black/Royal, Haze/Tweed, and Gold/Silver colorways ALSO the Nike SBPaul Rodriguez 2 High White/Red for $69.99.
I also saw the Melo M4. They were setting up so didn't see the price or colors.
ALSO saw one pair of the All-Star Lebron V size 11.5 for $79.99.

I copped the Zoom 81. They had B-grades of these in sizes 9-10 for $37.99 (because of the sale).

There's a Easter Weekend (30% off) sale right now.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

I was at the Vacaville, CA Nike Outlets and the Nike SB Trainer 2's have hit with the Black/Royal, Haze/Tweed, and Gold/Silver colorways ALSO the Nike SB Paul Rodriguez 2 High White/Red for $69.99.
I also saw the Melo M4. They were setting up so didn't see the price or colors.
ALSO saw one pair of the All-Star Lebron V size 11.5 for $79.99.

I copped the Zoom 81. They had B-grades of these in sizes 9-10 for $37.99 (because of the sale).

There's a Easter Weekend (30% off) sale right now.

How much were the SB Trainer 2 with the sale? And is the sale only in store> Also, what are the Zoom 81's, pics?

zoom 81 is a takedown of the ZK3 i believe...
zoom air only in the heel and no carbon shank if i'm correct?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Wow its up to like 35 pm's. I just ran by on my lunch and they had only 3 left a 10, 10.5 and size 11.5 I scooped all 3 and am just going by the first pm sent for that size gets it. I wish I could have scooped for everyone but they only had 3 left. Also Ross does not have any boxes with their shoes otherwise its all good they are DS. Anyway when I get home from work I will PM the first 3 and go from their.

smile.gif

No doubt Flint it seems that most were size 10's that people wanted. Wish I could have grabbed them for everyone.

Anyway Harejordan, Awesome and Chetworth I got your 3 so I pm'd my paypal and will ship it out tom or Monday and pm you the tracking # as soon as itsdone. If I run across any more I will post it up again. Only looking for the paypal plus shipping and the cost.

Originally Posted by wsupjs

Any bigfooters in Cincinnati area, Gabriel Brothers has a bunch of Hyperdunk TB's in Varisty Purple for $50. They're in sizes 14 and 15.

Nothing else really to report, but thought someone might want some cheap shoes to ball in.

DOES GABRIEL BROTHERS SHIP SNEAKERS?? DO U HAVE THEIR PHONE NUMBER? I WEAR A 15 AND I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A PAIR OF HYPERDUNKS

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

smile.gif

Anyway Harejordan, Awesome and Chetworth I got your 3 so I pm'd my paypal and will ship it out tom or Monday and pm you the tracking # as soon as its done. If I run across any more I will post it up again. Only looking for the paypal plus shipping and the cost.

Much appreciated!
happy.gif

pimp.gif

i stopped by a nordstrom rack today, and saw some nike zevdokas
they're like relaxing shoes with the plastic cage with a sockliner
but none in sizes 8.5-10

has anyone seen these at their nordstrom rack? if so,

Nike Factory Store Receive a $10 Nike Shop card with every $50 purchase* 4/3/09 - 4/14/09 *See store for details. Expiration Date 04/14/09

San Marcos Tx Outlet update:
AM 95 white.grey.black sz 8-10.5 79.99
Kobe II strength USA 54.99
2k4 white/purple 59.99
Nike DT (Deion) Black/Yellow
No new lebron or jordan

my pickup:
first pair of 2K4s... i know
smh.gif

smokin.gif

30nfy92.jpg

Jojojamalp

I was just up at Dawsonville outlet last week and they didn't have anything. I bought a pair of penny 2's from orlando overnighted for $74 to marietta.I also checked out the nike outlet south of atlanta in march and they didn't have anything. Any good spots you know of out your way?

^ did they have the 30% off sale as well? i could use some kobe 2 STs

also on UNDRCWRN's online shop

Final4_EXTENSION2.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ SNEAKERHEAD90

Nike Factory Store Receive a $10 Nike Shop card with every $50 purchase* 4/3/09 - 4/14/09 *See store for details. Expiration Date 04/14/09

I think every outlet is doing this and the 10$ card you get, in order to use it you have to make another 50$ purchase after 4/14/09

Back
Top Bottom