April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

ross ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

i saw these at ross for $39.99 size 8, 10.5, 11, 11.5, & 13
looks like they were sorted thru cause a 9-10 was gone (my size) dang
nike-2k4-kobe-laser-preview.jpg
Here's another pic of the Kobe's from Ross, $40. BTW they are sold out.

NT i live no where near an outlet but was wondering if anyone saw these in an outlet. If anyone could pick them up for me in a 8.5 or 9 it would be greatlyappreciated. I believe they are 39.99. thanks PLEASE GET AT ME!! Also if anyone sees them please let me know..

air-max-90-white-white-01.jpg

Pic posted are am90s.

agold, no whites but I've seen black ones at Camarillo, CA outlet: 805-384-4480

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Originally Posted by bigj505

i saw these at ross for $39.99 size 8, 10.5, 11, 11.5, & 13
looks like they were sorted thru cause a 9-10 was gone (my size) dang
nike-2k4-kobe-laser-preview.jpg
Here's another pic of the Kobe's from Ross, $40. BTW they are sold out.

pimp.gif

elite TB shoes are littering nordstrom rack in costa mesa
power max, zoom huarache ii, air max ii

and huarache 08 as well.

What's good NT,

Went to Hagerstown, MD. Not much, but some worth checking out.

Jordan Hydro VI Sandals $21 %## - (317875-001) Mostly size 10's, couple of 11's and 12's.

Jordan VI Cleats $34.99 or $39.99 - (317254-011) Bigger sizes, 12's, 12.5's and 13's.

Air Force Max $34.99 - (315065-161) A couple of size 10's.

China Hyperdunks $79 %## - I saw a couple of 10's and I think some 12's

The Jordan Tees where 30% off.

Hagerstown Nike - (301) 393-5937

What's the deal Nt Fam I hit my Local Ross's Down in Tampa I found 3 pair of the Kobe Laser 2k4's sz 10.5 11, 11.5 they also had bb2s in a sz 17 inwhite/red they also had the White/blue/Orange Bakins in sz 11-12 I found 2 sz 10's im down to help anyone out hit me up and let me know

Originally Posted by agold1002

NT i live no where near an outlet but was wondering if anyone saw these in an outlet. If anyone could pick them up for me in a 8.5 or 9 it would be greatly appreciated. I believe they are 39.99. thanks PLEASE GET AT ME!! Also if anyone sees them please let me know..

Beware i bought those because of the good price but when i got home and tried them on they look like nurse shoes mos def.

The brandywine Marshalls in Southern MD didn't have many athletic shoes. They had the white/red womens nike shox slam for I think 29.99.

They did have a decent selection of feasible casual shoes though. If you like rockport or cole haan and you need some casual shoes than it will be worth thetrip.

On a clothes tip, brandywine marshall's has stepped their game up. They had at least 8-10 DIFFERENT type of affliction shirts, all marked 29.99, all markedirregular, but I didn't really see much wrong with the ones I looked at. That being said I didn't give the thoroughest of checks, but looked goodenough to me. I seen 2 artful dodger blazers as well, so it looks like they are expanding there clothing selection. Of course the Polo/button up/ralph laurenselection CONTINUES to be solid....I had to get out of there.

socal peeps head up, the Ross in Hollywood blvd and western ave have nike zoom mvp's, saw some size 12, 4 pairs, 1 pair size 11, 1 pair size 11.5 and 1pair size 17, this was when they were about to close tonight.

The Outlet in the Sawgrass Mall had a few fusions fsr, 3 or 4 different nike lows $69.99, navy/orange kidds for $49.99 I'll start taking pictures to posthere

I got tired of waiting yesterday and did some calling around for the Black/Royals and the greys.

707-769-9245 actually has the Black/Royals for $34.95, I don't even know which outlet this is I didn't even ask.
laugh.gif

Orlando outlet has the grey's for $49 but they price matched for me there number is 407-351-9400. And remember to tell them you used nikefind and you willget free shipping.

I wear a 11.5 but just go here http://nike-store.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/nike_store.cfg/php/enduser/chat.php?p_sid=RyWLGovjand tell them you are looking for 317980-101 the greys or 317980-011 the Black/Royals and they will tell you what outlets have your size.

Outlets have these things at $69,$49, and $34.99 but they're trying to get rid of these things so just tell them you found them at a local outlet for$34.99 but they didn't have your size and more than likely they'll match it.

$38 shipped is the best I believe we'll see on these so there you go.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

socal peeps head up, the Ross in Hollywood blvd and western ave have nike zoom mvp's, saw some size 12, 4 pairs, 1 pair size 11, 1 pair size 11.5 and 1 pair size 17, this was when they were about to close tonight.
can someone please cop me 3- 12s
ohwell.gif

yeah just be careful the manager doesn't try to jerk you on those zoom flights. ALWAYS double check the price before they ring in your order. i got both mypairs for $36 and $38 dollars also. love the black/royals, greys are cool for balling but that "white" suede on them is kinda yellow and grosslooking.

went to san marcos. They had some Kobes "white purple with lazering" $60 i think (dont know size run)
nike air max plus 97 all white for $80 sz.8-11.5
nike air max plus 97 white navy for 80$ sz. 8-11
Jordan xx2 PE 69.99 FSR Black and red.
Nike air Flight Lite 8-12 (no 11.5) whit black red 69.99
nike air max 97 plus 97 all black for $79 almost a FSR
everything else they had wasnt worth mentioning
If you play golf though they had some great deals on golf shoes there.

Originally Posted by Laxedout

Originally Posted by agold1002

NT i live no where near an outlet but was wondering if anyone saw these in an outlet. If anyone could pick them up for me in a 8.5 or 9 it would be greatly appreciated. I believe they are 39.99. thanks PLEASE GET AT ME!! Also if anyone sees them please let me know..

Beware i bought those because of the good price but when i got home and tried them on they look like nurse shoes mos def.
What outlet are these at

Back
Top Bottom