April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Oh, as promised, here's a pic of the bootleg tees I made for The New Day. Kofi got them today and they were officially approved lol...

Screenshot_20190316-222959.png
Approved as in WWE will let them wear them on TV?

@T0INE DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Approved as in he actually liked them haha. I honestly have no idea on them wearing them on TV. I could totally see them trying it for like a segment, but he didn't say one way or the other. He did mention being kinda ticked with the merch crew for not having made a real one or really anything to ride this wave yet.
Much respect dude. No bull. Shirts look good

Living good. Enjoying this nice Cali weather. Making good money. Apple taking care of ya boy. Bout to catch the warriors later today. Life is good for ya boy 22.

How bout you? Where you at on the ladder. You grabbing the brass ring at work?
There has been a temporary freeze on any movement due to some restructuring of management positions. April I can start looking to move up...I also may look to holler at Apple. I was told they mimic Nordstrom’s customer service model and they like snatching up formers workers. More so for those that have worked as a manager... :smokin

"You piece of slime!" :lol: - Bruno Sammartino to "The Macho Man" Randy Savage

Savage got tossed by that old man strength.

Ventura :lol:

Bruno was great talking there never really seen him talk much. You slime goes straight for the choke lmao.

Macho saying hes proud of himself lmao

Ventura with the shot at bruno lmao that was great thx for posting

Back
Top Bottom