April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

"Smashing a twig" >>>> Smashing an anthropomorthic manatee

AEC2D70C-BB2B-429C-8B3A-CCE1A68B7AB0.gif

That PG era gotta be the worst era man.

The WORST. SD was nice in 08, and the HBK/Jericho feud on Raw was great, but 08-11 was sooooooo bad. And not even a so bad it’s good ironic way, but flat out boring and underwhelming. For every Summer of Punk and Hall of Pain Mark Henry, you had a ton of Legacy, Kofi/Dolph 50 times a year, ECW turning into WWECW Superstars, Khali still shuffling around, a fat Rey Mysterio at the latter half of that era, Swagger and Sheamus’ pushes, Cena still being super, and post-invasion Nexus. I wish I could erase that from my memory

The WORST. SD was nice in 08, and the HBK/Jericho feud on Raw was great, but 08-11 was sooooooo bad. And not even a so bad it’s good ironic way, but flat out boring and underwhelming. For every Summer of Punk and Hall of Pain Mark Henry, you had a ton of Legacy, Kofi/Dolph 50 times a year, ECW turning into WWECW Superstars, Khali still shuffling around, a fat Rey Mysterio at the latter half of that era, Swagger and Sheamus’ pushes, Cena still being super, and post-invasion Nexus. I wish I could erase that from my memory
I liked Legacy. Orton was on fire as a punt kicking heel in 09 until Triple H beat him at Mania

Legacy would’ve been nice had Cody and Ted Jr actually had personalities at the time. That stable ended up amounting to Orton + 2 CAWs solely living off of being 3rd gen
I thought Ted was going to be the next Orton at the time :lol:

Apparently they were really high on him but he just didn't have the charisma and his heart wasn't fully into wrestling

But yeah in the end the group ultimately just ended up benefiting Randy even more than he already needed.

The dx reunion :sick:
A combination of Orton/Sheamus/Cena :sick:
Anonymous GM :sick:
Weekly D grade celebrity GMs :sick:
OG NXT :sick:
Transition of “F-U” to “Attitude Adjustment” :sick:
Spinner belt :sick:
PG Jerry Lawler on commentary :sick:

There has been a temporary freeze on any movement due to some restructuring of management positions. April I can start looking to move up...I also may look to holler at Apple. I was told they mimic Nordstrom’s customer service model and they like snatching up formers workers. More so for those that have worked as a manager... :smokin
Yea if you get in at Apple retail you ain’t gotta worry about commission. I got a buddy that works at Nordstrom and he’s told me it’s all commission based. Not for me.

Good luck if you get in. It’s super hard to get hired by Apple. I got lucky off a reference. But there’s never a day I dread going into work. Stress free. Worklife balance to the max. People there are chill as hell. My skill set works well with Apples values. Money longer than ever before. I love it here.

Keep ya boy 22 posted with your career path. Always like seeing those that deserve it flourish.

Back
Top Bottom