April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

wait was your name always spelled sharp shoe ter?

I swore it said sharp shooter this whole time
i caught that the other day like :wow: clever devil lol

019427BA-944E-40E8-BDB2-58D01780A43A.gif

Yuck. The feud flopped so bad that they had Ronda break kayfabe and telling everyone it's fake to get heat. Then you invalidate the importance of the Royal Rumble by adding their chosen one to the match. WrestleMania will end at 1230 AM with all women hugging in the ring while the women's locker room is on the ramp crying and holding hands.

https://www.f4wonline.com/japan/full-lineup-revealed-roh-njpw-g1-supercard-msg-279996?amp

• IWGP Heavyweight Champion Jay White defending against Kazuchika Okada
  • ROH World Champion Jay Lethal defending against Marty Scurll and Matt Taven in a triple threat ladder match
  • IWGP Intercontinental Champion Tetsuya Naito defending against Kota Ibushi
  • RevPro British Heavyweight Champion Zack Sabre Jr. defending against Hiroshi Tanahashi
  • Title vs. title match: IWGP Tag Team Champions Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa vs. ROH Tag Team Champions PCO & Brody King vs. The Briscoes vs. EVIL & SANADA
  • IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion Taiji Ishimori defending against Dragon Lee and Bandido in a triple threat match
  • Bully Ray New York City street fight open challenge
  • Women of Honor World Champion Mayu Iwatani defending against Kelly Klein
  • Rush vs. Dalton Castle
  • Title vs. title match: NEVER Openweight Champion Will Ospreay vs. ROH TV Champion Jeff Cobb
  • 30-entrant Honor Rumble match (pre-show; Jushin Thunder Liger is the first announced participant)
I know what I'm watching Saturday pretty stacked card. Its guna be a long wrestling weekend.

:pimp: Anybody else going?

Back
Top Bottom