April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

A3E244C7-BB82-4E3F-B911-B0B825B50E83.jpeg

Got my WM beers for next week.

What has he been going recently? I haven’t been seeing much of Raw, but even what I have seen, seems like he’s been a footnote
Fun tag matches with O'Shea against Revival & Rude/Gabel. They've been pushed strongly and have gotten a good amount of TV time on both brands pretty much weekly. Certainly wouldn't call IT a footnote.

But hey, if they aren't immediately in the world championship picture, folks will complain that they are being misused.

Fun tag matches with O'Shea against Revival & Rude/Gabel. They've been pushed strongly and have gotten a good amount of TV time on both brands pretty much weekly. Certainly wouldn't call IT a footnote.

But hey, if they aren't immediately in the world championship picture, folks will complain that they are being misused.
stop it your better than that

stop it your better than that
Good morning Jewel.

Can't wait to hear your take on them....Let me guess, they should be in a Fatal 8way with Samoan Joe, Kofi, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Randy Orton, and Kevin Owens for the WWE Championship at Mania. Participation trophies for all!

Good morning Jewel.

Can't wait to hear your take on them....Let me guess, they should be in a Fatal 8way with Samoan Joe, Kofi, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Randy Orton, and Kevin Owens for the WWE Championship at Mania. Participation trophies for all!
Why you think im like that man lol. Only person i said should be in a better position is Joe. Your doing the typical NT thing and taking what people saying and twisting it. hence when i said your better than that. You ok real talk this not the B sox i remember hit the pms if you need to vent im here for you real talk. You have been on the edge lately.

Back
Top Bottom