April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

datsevil2 datsevil2 I just laid my Kofi shirt on top of a Nike "Athletic Cut" tee and they're basically the same shirt. Redbubble's are just slightly longer, but they're the same pit to pit, and they both have slightly tighter sleeves. If you've ever ordered a soft style from PWT, it's the exact same shirt they use. Also, Redbubble is amazing about swapping sizes, etc if something goes wrong.

For reference, here's the Nike tee I compared it with...
IMG_20190326_210309.jpg

Damn Dominick looking like a 7 footer next to his Pops.

Killian looks like he lost a ton of weight or am I tripping?

datsevil2 datsevil2 I just laid my Kofi shirt on top of a Nike "Athletic Cut" tee and they're basically the same shirt. Redbubble's are just slightly longer, but they're the same pit to pit, and they both have slightly tighter sleeves. If you've ever ordered a soft style from PWT, it's the exact same shirt they use. Also, Redbubble is amazing about swapping sizes, etc if something goes wrong.

For reference, here's the Nike tee I compared it with...
IMG_20190326_210309.jpg

Much appreciated brother.

the red one

Ahhh, the "OG" style! It usually takes about a week start to finish from RB. And you definitely need to let it air out a little bit, because the ink they use smells horrible out of the bag haha.

Ahhh, the "OG" style! It usually takes about a week start to finish from RB. And you definitely need to let it air out a little bit, because the ink they use smells horrible out of the bag haha.
lol its all good thanks again :pimp:

Man I might be due up for a WWE hiatus. :lol:

I’ve been in and out of it for awhile, but my goodness :rofl: I’m not even mad at Charlotte winning, cause what exactly have they done with Asuka? A 3 week feud with Mandy, who was coming off a Naomi feud that she should have never got the better of in the first place. Asuka bout to be in that battle royal and not even win :rofl:

And don’t even get me started on Braun. SNL has been living off of it’s past reputation more than the WWE :lol:

Back
Top Bottom