April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

CF75A862-6988-4A65-8DFB-ED04FF8915AF.jpeg

Not in the college level tho
I don't know if IT's because we were posting college athletes or Nebraska stuff, but reminded me of this.:lol:
A kid I hung out with back in H.S. Jared Bombeck, his sister was @UNL for college. Big Suh had her # and was in the mood for a booty call and hit her up. She turned him down, because she had a bf (her husband now). How TF did she turn down Suh?! She could've been set for life if Suh shot her club up! :wow: If I was her BF I would've been like GO!!!!! Get us set for life!!!! :lol: Could've been red panty night! :lol:
giphy.gif

I don't know if IT's because we were posting college athletes or Nebraska stuff, but reminded me of this.:lol:
A kid I hung out with back in H.S. Jared Bombeck, his sister was @UNL for college. Big Suh had her # and was in the mood for a booty call and hit her up. She turned him down, because she had a bf (her husband now). How TF did she turn down Suh?! She could've been set for life if Suh shot her club up! :wow: If I was her BF I would've been like GO!!!!! Get us set for life!!!! :lol: Could've been red panty night! :lol:
giphy.gif

Brother moon. This is real life. Can’t be living that indecent proposal movie life.

Back
Top Bottom