April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

AJ-Lee-Victory-Celebration-On-WWE-Gif.gif

tumblr_ots4sgdKKt1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

IF Kenny is going to WWE, dude is turning 36 this year. I think he's done just as much (if not more) damage to his body as AJ. I don't blame him for wanting to get some money in his prime before retiring. Japan is always there, plus you know Smackdown is going to get the first ever meeting of Nakamura and Kenny. It'll be a waste, but meh. Good for him no matter what direction he goes in.

WK13 was solid.

Ibushi and Spray went crzy.hope ibushi alive and well after that nasty elbow. Never seen any NJPW dude get stretched out.

The junoir tag was decent really liking Shingo that driver finisher is dope.

HW tag was meh/okay the team faced each other sooooo many times. I wasnt wow'd by anything.

Ishii and Sabre was really good love the mix in style, how ishii adapted. Really stood out for me Ishii always impresses me for his size and age competing and going everything minute.

Jerichi and Naito had a good pace. Jericho kept up though he liked he had 1 too many cherry pies. I was expecting the loss here. Told a decent story came full circle.

Ace and Omega was great IMO. Seemed to me kenny was slowing his normal pace. I didnt see too many V triggers this time around and i appreciate it.

So is it confirmed kenny at E? Or everyone is guessing?

Wrestle Kingdom 13
Ospreay in the Assasians Creed gear dope. Ibushis stormbreaker counter holy ****. Storm breaker looks cool as ****. Man I hope Ibushi is just selling reallllly well. Thought that was a very good match.
Tag match 3 way was cool
Ishi and ZSJ was dope
I got no doubt the bucks, EVIL and Sanada and GOD will deliver in this heavyweight tag match
Good guy Tama Tonga is killin me:rofl: an I love watchin Sanada
Match was good but felt a little short.
Not sure what to expect from Juice vs Cody
Ehh it was some mid
Yo the little kid Kushida :rofl:was a cool match
Jay White..."breathe with the switchblade" K
RainMaker entrance still so fire OOO THE SHORTS BYKE
Oh wow so we really doing this Jay White thing huh
Naito DDT onto the chairs and then him doing the codebreaker was dope
That was about as close to 3 without being 3 ive ever seen after that first Destino
Naito and los ingobernables cleaning house:pimp:
Main event time
Great match, Omega and Tanahashi are great. Tanahashi kicking out at 1 when Omega did the high fly flow :wow::wow:
V triggers always look great :sick:
Tanahashis countering the one winged angel :wow:
Red shoes reaction to Kenny kicking out of the high fly flow was :rofl:
OH **** OMEGA LOST:wow::wow::wow::wow: TANAHASHI BYKE

:lol: Hogan

I mean you know where this company stands, so no surprise here.

Hope he gets boo'ed out of the Building

Back
Top Bottom