April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Vegas at night
43CB7538-D401-451E-A484-73FEDC4E511F.jpeg

Cot damn :wow: they both lucky that didn't end badly.

Ervin does a beautiful moonsault tho. That was impressive.

EDIT: Just caught up on the rest of the show.

- Shane Thorne pretty much proving he was always the superior half of TM61. Dude can go.

- Dijak was impressive too, that springboard caught me off guard. That generic theme needs to go though. And I guess he's a face? Wasn't really sure.

- Keith Lee has IT. His charisma and cadence is unmatched. #Blackdown grows stronger brother @T0INE :smokin

- Carillo is nice man. Ton of potential.

- I like The Euro Union. Barthel comes off so naturally smug and arrogant and is a really good technical guy, then you have Aichner who has that Cesaro type freaky strength. Their last couple of matches on NXT UK were quality stuff, highly recommend.

- I like the direction they're going with the tag division. Peace Contraption will be good champs as well.

- Taynara was looking scrumptious. So was Borne.

- That racist Aaliyah girl been in NXT for almost a decade and still can't wrestle. How is she still there? :lol:

- Io and Kairi's cute selves already 10x better and clearer at English than Asuka and Shinsuke and only been here half as long.

- Cole/Ricochet was cool. Ricochet seems to work best when he has a natural heel foil like Cole to bounce off of.

Give this show a B-

Last edited:
- Keith Lee has IT. His charisma and cadence is unmatched. #Blackdown grows stronger brother @T0INE :smokin

- Io and Kairi's cute selves already 10x better and clearer at English than Asuka and Shinsuke and only been here half as long.

Is this what we're really doing!?!?! :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom