April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Would you?
I'd say no, and like Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison said it's a little too late now. I really wanted it to happen years ago when he'd steal the show every singles match he had.

And I don't think he would be as over as Kofi is because The Bar haven't had the impact the New Day have and Kofi debuted around the end of the Ruthless Aggression Era so he has more popularity

I'd say no, and like Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison said it's a little too late now. I really wanted it to happen years ago when he'd steal the show every singles match he had.

And I don't think he would be as over as Kofi is because The Bar haven't had the impact the New Day have and Kofi debuted around the end of the Ruthless Aggression Era so he has more popularity

WWECW was still a thing when Kofi debuted. That was a time.

When @johnnyredstorm pops up in the wrestling thread

tenor.gif

It's not the same thing anyway. Not even close.
That would be like comparing any minor league territory title reign to Bruno's.

Do you know how many regional titles Lou Thesz has? It doesn't matter
because they aren't comparable in caliber to his NWA World Title run(s.)

No point of explaining it man, they don't get it.

Have Cesaro with the title and Sheamus doing a lot of talking could happen. I wonder if they ever thought of a different mouth piece that’s not Heyman to pair him with.

Have Cesaro with the title and Sheamus doing a lot of talking could happen. I wonder if they ever thought of a different mouth piece that’s not Heyman to pair him with.
Nobody gives a **** about Shameus talking.

Cornette would be pretty good for him though :lol:

:lol: You joking right?

Sheamus doing the talking?

Would YOU even want to see/hear that?

Horrible idea , Ace!

Back
Top Bottom