April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Good morning fam !
ITs Monday but we got this!
423EB9D0-09BB-4CB1-AB90-EED1CBF3E242.gif

B44ADCEB-92CA-40E0-ABEA-BBF4E58702E7.gif

It’s weird I’m happy for Joe the dude but I don’t want to see Roman Reigns back just yet. I feel like at the end of the night Becky/Ronda will no longer be the story and even at Mania. I feel like it will become clear Roman is back to challenge Seth with one of them being heels, mostly Seth, but we can all hope and some tension moment will close Mania.

I think my problem is that this feels like Vince’s trump card for ratings and attendance. If he can gets his Starboy to be back to carry the brand then Vince won’t doing anything different. Roman back it means goes back to again trying to showcase how he’s the guy and all that. I feel like a POS but I was interested with Roman not on TV and see if they would ever put efforts into another guy. Seth won the Rumble but I feel that’s Trips call and Vince is going with it just cause.

I wonder what Mandy and WhorseMella looked like before the lip injections, botox, face lift, fake boobs, and cheek fillers?..

WWE RAW Preview - Roman Reigns Returns, Ric Flair Birthday Celebration, WWE NXT Stars, More

WWE RAW will take place from the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia as the Road to WrestleMania 35 continues.

RAW tonight will feature the 70th birthday celebration for WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair. CharlotteFlair and Becky Lynch are expected to appear. WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar was scheduled for tonight's RAW at one point but he was recently pulled from the listing. The big news going into tonight's RAW is the return of Roman Reigns, making his first appearance since late October 2018. Reigns is set to give an update on his leukemia battle.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight's show:

* The Big Dog is back

* A birthday celebration worthy of The Nature Boy

* NXT Superstars on the rise

* There's something about Dean Ambrose

* Who will be The Boss 'N' Hug Connection's first challengers?

Stick with us throughout the day for updates on tonight's RAW and remember to join us for live coverage at 8pm ET.

Back
Top Bottom