April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Bruce Prichard has actually been traveling with WWE and working as a backstage consultant since January of this year, according to Dave Meltzer on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio. It is believed that the deal to advance Prichard in to his current, new role within the company was finalized this past Friday.

Apparently, the idea of bringing Prichard back to the creative team in a full-time position was first mentioned early last week. It was instantly well received and the idea gained enough momentum by the weekend that Prichard will now reportedly be Vince's right-hand man and a "very key guy" to the creative functions in WWE.

Tonight's WWE RAW from Atlanta, GA marks the first show that Prichard will be working directly with Vince McMahon.

tumblr_pf5m33VJ1u1uqgszq_250.gif

If it is, it would be a new low for WWE.

Wouldn't surprise me if he announces that he will be back at summer slam.
its crazy how fast hes coming back

and something like that could be used to finally get him over when nothing else worked.

can you really say its a low though? it did raise awareness for lukemia

its crazy how fast hes coming back

and something like that could be used to finally get him over when nothing else worked.

can you really say its a low though? it did raise awareness for lukemia

Using cancer as a last ditch effort to get Reigns over with the crowd is pretty low I’d say.

I definitely don't think it is, but I've been wondering what kind of blowback they would get if they really tried something like that

There’s no way it would get out if it really was. It would probably be only between Vince and Roman and they would take that secret to the grave.

Back
Top Bottom