April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

4763385C-91E1-4ED8-A890-0005B1249AFA.png

And the problem with doing Mania at Wembley is the time zone.

Ya really want to start watching the pre-show at like 2am? :lol:

Whole thread (except the homie @6 Rings G.O.A.T. :lol: ) would be sleep before the Andre Battle Royal ends

Yes

It’s still on the weekend lol
London is 5 hrs ahead of EST time so preshow would start like 11 or 12 pm EST

WrestleMania shouldn't be in TOR either. Too damn risky man :lol:

Yall fools really want to be cold I see.
Bruh I live in Winnipeg it’s really cold here, Toronto and Minneapolis ain’t **** compared to our weather so that won’t phase me :lol:

Selfishly I’d want it in Toronto since it’s close but Toronto’s a good wrestling city so it’ll bring out a crowd plus everyone flying in. The Canadian dollar isn’t doing good either so all your us money would go a long way out here.

Bruh I live in Winnipeg it’s really cold here, Toronto and Minneapolis ain’t **** compared to our weather so that won’t phase me :lol:

Selfishly I’d want it in Toronto since it’s close but Toronto’s a good wrestling city so it’ll bring out a crowd plus everyone flying in. The Canadian dollar isn’t doing good either so all your us money would go a long way out here.
You are comparing it to Winnipeg though.

We are comparing it to regular cities in the US.

Too cold / Too risky.

They can get a Summer Slam

Also, SINCE the Canadian Dollar isn't strong right now, you know that means that would limit the amount WWE brings in GATE-wise, right? Since tickets would be bought in Canadian Dollars

Reactions: fx2

Too cold / Too risky.

Also, SINCE the Canadian Dollar isn't strong right now, you know that means that would limit the amount WWE brings in GATE-wise, right? Since tickets would be bought in Canadian Dollars

DCs thought experiments >>> reality

Doesn’t matter if Toronto has successfully held a WM before or if Minnesota successfully held a Super Bowl before, if DC says its too cold then it’s TOO COLD.

Too cold / Too risky.

Good point about the gate I never thought of that but I can see them jacking up the prices a bit for Mania. People would still eat them even with a bump in price.

Anyone coming up for summer slam?

Too cold / Too risky.

Inflation would drive the prices up to even out. That wouldn’t matter much I would think.

Back
Top Bottom