April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

21585296-FDDE-4D3A-BAF6-0199B4ECA7FF.gif

@Case
@King of Trash Style
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

- I am re-reading Jericho's first book and I'm at a part where he is discussing WCW jobber/future sex trafficker Hardbody Harrison and his wacky booking ideas in WCW:

"[Hardbody] was in his own world anyway. He was constantly submitting weird angles and stories to the office, trying to get himself a push.

First he came up with the idea of painting his face and becoming Sting's black nemesis, Stang. Then he came up with another beauty that had DDP bringing a special magic diamond crystal to the ring. Hardbody would attack him, steal the crystal, and drop it into a tank of piranhas. This chicanery would force DDP to jump into the piranha tank to retrieve the magic crystal live on PPV. I would've paid to see that one."

@Case
@King of Trash Style
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

- I am re-reading Jericho's first book and I'm at a part where he is discussing WCW jobber/future sex trafficker Hardbody Harrison and his wacky booking ideas in WCW:

"[Hardbody] was in his own world anyway. He was constantly submitting weird angles and stories to the office, trying to get himself a push.

First he came up with the idea of painting his face and becoming Sting's black nemesis, Stang. Then he came up with another beauty that had DDP bringing a special magic diamond crystal to the ring. Hardbody would attack him, steal the crystal, and drop it into a tank of piranhas. This chicanery would force DDP to jump into the piranha tank to retrieve the magic crystal live on PPV. I would've paid to see that one."

:lol: Yea I remember STANG story from that book. Still funny

Back
Top Bottom