April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

33EAEC82-D351-4A69-BB5D-7B5DB53CF592.png

04D3037D-8A4E-4873-BF11-D3943451A71C.jpeg

4E6F25E0-E47B-4712-8BE9-66949275B68A.gif
Those just make her look like Kylie Kartrashian before the lip injections (minus the T&A also)..

Damn, he did that?

Scum :smh:

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/exclusive-ddp-jake-roberts-scott-hall-screw-over-fans

I’ve waited MONTHS for my supposed Skype call, or even a phone call from either one of Jake or Scott, as combined I sent these two over $300 and I worked VERY hard for that money and even missed rent once just so I could help them, and get a call or shout out. However, I’ve sent them both a lot of messages on Twitter and there has been absolutely no reply from Jake. I sent one to Scott guess what he replied? “You didn’t send **** I got the list and I called everyone and sent them the autographs don’t be talking **** mother f*cker” YES, HE TWEETED ME THAT.

Dude missed rent so he could donate to them...

@D Fly come get me im weak

Are we talmbout AEW or koana reeves today?
Billy Gunn on his new role as AEW Producer: "I fit in pretty good. I think they're looking to me for a little bit of guidance, not that they need it. Cody has a direction. The Young Bucks have a direction. I'm just along for a ride and helping them in any way that I can."

Back
Top Bottom