April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

AnxiousSilentBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

WOR: At one point over the past year, Ronda’s WM opponent was supposed to be Natalya
renderTimingPixel.png

On Observer Radio today, Dave mentioned that at one point over the past year, the plan for WM was Ronda vs. Natalya.

He said that over the course of the year Ronda’s WM opponent went from Charlotte to Natalya back to Charlotte then to Becky and then ultimately now to Becky and Charlotte both.

Apollo Crews has done nothing noteworthy on the main roster in 3 years, is barely on TV, and makes $300k a year.

**** I'd just be happy to be there too :lol:
currently rocking an Apollo Crews shirt at work. I helped that brotha get that $300k. He should thank me.

Welp, Ronda definitely had a ghost tweeter those last 2 tweets, cause this is square one :lol:

WWE Twitter fingers going bananas huh.

Happy Friday NTWT!

Her tweets the last two days belong in the “Fools wildin thinking they’re doing it” thread or “Moments I realized I was washed” thread.

Right next to this picture

20190214_165022-jpg.2269913

I know one thing.. if i was a female wrestler, i would be pissed at the fact that Ronda makes more than everybody else. That's a slap in the face to the real talent.
Most of the women wrestlers should sign with AEW...

Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard will continue according to Bruce.

His live shows with Conrad however will not. He’s finishing his last few live shows and that’ll be it.

I cant believe WWE and Ronda and becky dropped the ball on their rivalry.. I hope isn't the main event of wrestlemania..

Back
Top Bottom