April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Just picked this up in flawless condition, My favorite wrestler of all time

B5E5A4E5-336E-45D9-95A2-3F6ED30FA8AC.jpeg

C5BDE686-C579-4C07-B067-D0CA68B36BF9.jpeg

Finally got around to Smackdown.

- No way Kofi isn't winning at Mania
- DB saying he's going from one guy that throws pancakes to another that eats them :lol:
- Fatal 4way was good. Kinda bummed my main man R-Trizzle dropped the US belt. He's been really entertaining. Also, he's in incredible shape for 47.
- Randall Keith saying "Now I know why it took you 15 years to get here" to AJ :rofl:
- Black and O'Shea are walking away from Mania with one of the tag belts

Finally got around to Smackdown.

- No way Kofi isn't winning at Mania
- DB saying he's going from one guy that throws pancakes to another that eats them :lol:
- Fatal 4way was good. Kinda bummed my main man R-Trizzle dropped the US belt. He's been really entertaining. Also, he's in incredible shape for 47.
- Randall Keith saying "Now I know why it took you 15 years to get here" to AJ :rofl:
- Black and O'Shea are walking away from Mania with one of the tag belts

Man SD was great this week, i hope they keep it going until mania. this is the first PPV that im excited for the preshow more then the main card.

just watched Eddie Guerrero vs 2 cold scopio for eddies first TV title win, what a great match. Never seen a 2 cold scopio match and that dude was impressive the flip leg drop and tumble weed :wow::wow::nthat::nthat: ahead of his time. Good pacing some nice suplexes strong gappling with some high flying.

Man SD was great this week, i hope they keep it going until mania. this is the first PPV that im excited for the preshow more then the main card.

just watched Eddie Guerrero vs 2 cold scopio for eddies first TV title win, what a great match. Never seen a 2 cold scopio match and that dude was impressive the flip leg drop and tumble weed :wow::wow::nthat::nthat: ahead of his time. Good pacing some nice suplexes strong gappling with some high flying.
You don't remember his Flash Funk or Job Squad days lol
j_o_b-1461651851-800.jpg

FLASH-FUNK-2.png

Back
Top Bottom