April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

This tiny tim act blows...

God damn why do I still watch this ****?

I feel like that little kid from the original Incredibles outside in the driveway waiting for something amazing.

7F7C1A0A-8814-457D-A8EE-4670575A9B6F.jpeg

Will not be joinging you guys for Fastlane. Out with the fam. No bans please. Have a great one.

They've waited way too long for anyone to care about heel Roode anymore

Roode had one of the most insignificant solo face runs I can remember. A guy who everything screams heel turned into an underwhelming face. If they were gonna do that, they should’ve just went and signed James Storm and redid Beer Money (or Alcohol Dollars in the WWE), because that’s the only time he was ever a good face

R Trizzle with those busted Team Jordans..SMH..Thought he was better than that..

Somebody take Horsemella to the glue factory and leave her there..

Roode had one of the most insignificant solo face runs I can remember. A guy who everything screams heel turned into an underwhelming face. If they were gonna do that, they should’ve just went and signed James Storm and redid Beer Money (or Alcohol Dollars in the WWE), because that’s the only time he was ever a good face
Too bad James Storm took the Impact deal over NXT. Not a good decision in the long run

Back
Top Bottom